beatings Public transportation is dangerous (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yumisan

Horror Show
A miscreant was immobilized inside a bus, after trying to rob workers around 4:30 am, last Saturday (25/03).
According to information, the "noodle hair" tried to rob with a simulacrum and ended up getting hurt. After being immobilized, the pickpocket was handed over to the authorities.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
A miscreant was immobilized inside a bus, after trying to rob workers around 4:30 am, last Saturday (25/03).
According to information, the "noodle hair" tried to rob with a simulacrum and ended up getting hurt. After being immobilized, the pickpocket was handed over to the authorities.
View attachment 670143
The New York subway system has hone straight to hell.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
What a shit hole of a country. People stood up inside the bus in chaos and overcrowding. The smell must be disgusting. They may aswell start taking one another up the ass seen as every man's Cock is rubbing against the other mans butt hole.

DaGimp008

Fresh Meat
View attachment 670143
Guy is lucky! If he covered up like that and I was there, he would have caught some knees since he was covering up his face.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I'm still trying to get over the fact it was 4:30am and buses are running. Where I live even the fucking 7/11 closes at nine !!!!

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 670143
Goddam! Sisqo's career really took a turn 😆

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 670143
Damn I'm usually pretty literate and good with grammar. I finally had to look up a word today...simulacrum. 😆

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I've been riding public transportation for years. I find that if you visually look crazy enough, no one is going to bother you...

Back