Pull your fucking pants up, nigga! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I cannot tell you how many time I wanted to slap the fuck out of a monkey for having their asses hanging out of their pants. I mean, wtf is up with that shit?

Anyway, I think I will start booking with US Airways more often, even when their pricing sucks ass.
These people are the prototype nigger I want exterminated. First, the monkey dressed like he's hanging on his momma's porch zipping on a 40 and smoking a blunt wants to fly, and when he's told he's dressed like a filthy nigga he refuses to put his ass covered. But the one that takes all the merit here is 477 lbs. momma, who said "her son was in "an emotionally raw state" after attending the funeral of a recently murdered high school friend on Tuesday (I'm not fucking surprised!) and was targeted by authorities "because of the way he looks - young black man with dreads and baggy pants."

Wrong, fat momma. He don't look like a young black man with dreads and baggy pants. He looks like a nigga with his ass hanging out of his pants that can't follow simple fucking directions from the flight crew.

Anyway, check the story:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...-safety-hauled-off-plane-boo?urn=ncaaf-wp2673

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
From his coach on the SF Gate:

"Knowing Deshon, he probably took issue at how someone came at him, and it escalated from there."

So apparently people that knows him knows he's a nigga with a chip on his shoulder and quick to play the victim on the race card.

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
Baggy_Pants_280_474470a.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
my cousins husband is a cop and tells me that when they get a call,these guys are easy to catch because of that. some even run out of their shorts and get caught in their drawers! funny thing is,when that happens,their i.d. is in the pockets,and so is the evidence! dumbfucks....

JPJ

Rookie
Marman's mother told the San Francisco Chronicle that her son was in "an emotionally raw state" after attending the funeral of a recently murdered high school friend on Tuesday, and was targeted by authorities "because of the way he looks - young black man with dreads and baggy pants."
Well, that must be it!!!!
Far be it for me to make any excuses for anyone, but the murder of a high school friend certainly seems to be much more than enough of a viable reason or excuse to board a plane with your pants hanging down to your knees... the correlation between wearing pants low and the death of a friend should be crystal clear to everyone... ya feelin me playas?

JPJ

Rookie
He should pick up one of those cool new inventions called a belt.

Well, I'd prefer he pay his dear departed high school friend/gangsta brethren a personal visit courtesy of a self inflicted shotgun blast to the head.
This type of thinning/culling on a much larger scale would do wonders for the betterment of society.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
They can't be going very well in the football , cause I'd think he is a bit FAT to be a safety . They should have him up the front next to the FRIDGE

Back