Guns Quicker With His Gun (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I've played it back a couple of times, and I actually think he manages to take the gun of the guy in the dark top and shoot him with his own gun.
Watch closer and pay more attention to what his hands are doing. He used his own gun to shoot the idiot.

He defends with his left hand as he is reaching for his own gun with the right. His right hand comes back to the front wielding the gun.

I was actually worried the vid was too long and played out too slowly
Don't worry about that. Fuck the short attention spanners. The suspense adds to the amusement. It's fun trying to figure out who is going to do what as the scene unfolds.

Last edited:

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
Watch closer and pay more attention to what his hands are doing. He used his own gun to shoot the idiot.

He defends with his left hand as he is reaching for his own gun with the right. His right hand comes back to the front wielding the gun.
You're absolutely right. I've just rewatched it (this time, enlarged) and can clearly see him taking his own gun and shooting the fella, then going to the downed guy and taking his gun from him, so he ends up with 2 guns.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
How bad of a shot do you have to be that you have to get so close the gun is to their head? The guy was walking away from him, he could have steadied and shot multiple times. At least he would have had a chance to cover if he missed. Hell I thought he was running up to pistol wipe him and was like this guy has some balls.

Back