Serious Rapist gets neuterd in real. Life plus 50 years. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
Here’s a better question: why sit him up in prison for 50 yrs and castrate him? To me if you’re doing castration might as well let him walk. 🤣

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Hmmmmm.... I thought men mostly raped to feel in charge, in control, to scare people...Not cos they're horny. 🤔
Yea it’s all apart of those depravity waters. Being in charge, in control, and scaring people is what gets them horny. sick fuckers these guys are

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
They should brand him on the face so people know who they are dealing with, about he requested this castration like he is some sort of hero, what a mess he made, how would you tell your kid they are a product of rape ?

methedup77

Well Known Member
yes they should. like the Scarlet Letter.
as far as telling your kid that,well,yea. thats a tough one.
The US judicial system is so fucked up it’s unreal. When you have libtards who are in favor a guy raping impregnating a woman doing a little time to come out and have rights to see his child? To me? If you’re raped? It’s auto abort. Woman doesn’t get to choose to keep that. Because
1) the kid might as well be named Rape. Cause it’ll reminder her daily.
2) the child will grow up to learn it was a product of rape. Psychologically there can be be pretty harmful consequences of knowing that.
3) the mother is psycho fucked up and you can’t tell me she’ll get the help she needs when she’s pregnant and full of emotions.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
Hmmmmm.... I thought men mostly raped to feel in charge, in control, to scare people...Not cos they're horny. 🤔
Yeah, but also lack of hormones / low level of hormones lowers your drive to such behaviour. Without hrt you get calmer, less energetic, less aggressive, you just kinda get mentally old regardless of your age. Well, unless they're giving them hrt after castration, because then it's pointless.

mrln

silent ghost
The US judicial system is so fucked up it’s unreal. When you have libtards who are in favor a guy raping impregnating a woman doing a little time to come out and have rights to see his child? To me? If you’re raped? It’s auto abort. Woman doesn’t get to choose to keep that. Because
1) the kid might as well be named Rape. Cause it’ll reminder her daily.
2) the child will grow up to learn it was a product of rape. Psychologically there can be be pretty harmful consequences of knowing that.
3) the mother is psycho fucked up and you can’t tell me she’ll get the help she needs when she’s pregnant and full of emotions.
also the mother could give the kid to "the system" and the kid is fukt from there.
and there could be resentment toward the kid from the mother and neglect. which means the kid could be fukt yet again.
not to mention the rest of the immediate family. if the kid ic accepted or not. even though the kid one bazillion percent has zero to do with the rape,but is the reminder. so right away from the start, the kid is dealt a shit hand.
it would take a really strong person to not be ANY of these things we listed and give the kid a fair chance at life.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...This is not justice and I don't want to be a part of it...

...The sentence is as disgusting as the convict and it lowers the community social standards...

...Pedos and Rapists belong on Death Row's Fast Pass

Back