Funny Real Life Jabba The Hut (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
images (1).jpeg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Can anyone verify the authenticity of this video? It looks like CGI. The shading and lighting on his neck and where it meets his face, especially the chin area doesn't look natural. It looks like a video game texture.

Have you ever seen a fat person with a neck like that? There is way too much chin and jaw definition for that amount of skin stretching around the neck.

Jan_Savik

Rookie
Can anyone verify the authenticity of this video? It looks like CGI. The shading and lighting on his neck and where it meets his face, especially the chin area doesn't look natural. It looks like a video game texture.

Have you ever seen a fat person with a neck like that? There is way too much chin and jaw definition for that amount of skin stretching around the neck.
The size of the face too gives it away. GREAT try though 😁

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
@Flatus Tube is that angiosarcoma of the thyroid? That is more than acute hyperthyroidism.

I’m with @Grand Mal Caesar on this. It looks fake. Around the 0:08 mark his face shrinks within a frame and the skin folds suddenly change. Here are screen shots of each neighbouring frame. His nose is noticeably smaller in the second…

IMG_8484.jpeg

IMG_8485.jpeg

Thyroid goitres can get huge, but tend to remain anterior (front/ forward).

IMG_8482.jpeg

IMG_8483.jpeg

There is this Chinese guy who has a fatty tumour (lipoma)…

IMG_8486.jpeg

😂😂😂

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
I’m with @Grand Mal Caesar on this. It looks fake. Around the 0:08 mark his face shrinks within a frame and the skin folds suddenly change. Here are screen shots of each neighbouring frame. His nose is noticeably smaller in the second…

View attachment 777197
View attachment 777198

Thyroid goitres can get huge, but tend to remain anterior (front/ forward).

View attachment 777199
View attachment 777200

There is this Chinese guy who has a fatty tumour (lipoma)…

View attachment 777201

😂😂😂
Thank you!!!

Back