Retard Meeting At a funeral + Bonus clips (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Devil

OG Member
This user was banned

Screaming around like a bunch of crack heads...

How is that supposed to help a dead person lmao

LMAO wtf

I got 2 more clips coming up holdup

Last edited:

The Devil

OG Member
This user was banned
First one is brilliant. Third is too. Second is sad :(

Still had a couple more fuck XD
First one is a traditional Samoan haka and second looks to be a Jebus reenactment.
It seems to me like they
First one is a traditional Samoan haka and second looks to be a Jebus reenactment.
I didn't know it was samoan language, it seems to me like they where yelling random crack head noises

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
They are screaming around like crack heads comon
It's the new Zealand All Black's rugby teams display thingy they do before a match. Its actually very impressive.
I also want to say this post is acceptable, well done buddy! More like this, none of the silly ones please. Then we can hang out. Sleep overs playing on Xbox and stuff.

Summit-Or-Plummet

If it ainā€™t white it ainā€™t right 14/88
This user was banned
Can you believe 100 years ago those chubby fucks thought that tribal fuckery made them look ā€œscaryā€ lol

wonusltz

Lurking....
Op is definitely the one whoā€™d complain about ā€˜culture dayā€™ in high school lol. The 2nd vid however:kenny:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
The Devil is obviously a giant retard.
It's the new Zealand All Black's rugby teams display thingy they do before a match. Its actually very impressive.
I also want to say this post is acceptable, well done buddy! More like this, none of the silly ones please. Then we can hang out. Sleep overs playing on Xbox and stuff.
I agreed with you until you said this post was acceptable. This post is shite.

Back