Serious RFK Jr. vows to give black farmers $5 BILLION in reparations if he wins the White House (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lrob

Only trust people who like big butts, they cannot
cec83c0b93f3663d31e768699542da1983eaaca4_hq.jpg

Theseus

King Of Athens
You really think it will? I've only just started working so it'll take a few years to build my bunker šŸ˜­
If you arenā€™t in a kill zone the nuclear fall out will dissipate relatively quickly. 48 hours or so after the blast. Nuclear winter, food and water will be the major concern. I think it might happen, more likely a civil war. I think we will see loads of unrest after the 2024 election no matter who wins.

JawshSB

Rookie
If you arenā€™t in a kill zone the nuclear fall out will dissipate relatively quickly. 48 hours or so after the blast. Nuclear winter, food and water will be the major concern. I think it might happen, more likely a civil war. I think we will see loads of unrest after the 2024 election no matter who wins.
They will just envoke marshall law. They own us.

Bad move, pretty sure not too long ago they were paying farmers not to farm. They make plenty of money and they have land assets. They dont need free money.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Do you think there will be a nuclear war then? I'm from the UK myself.
So in the event of a nuclear war WE. ARE. FUCKED.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I can't believe some of the insane shit that's going on like as if it's just not mental as fuck. I think it's just time to go FULL racist from now on - considering that's all anyone gets accused of being may as well enjoy the ride with it and start being complete MEGA MAGA NAZIS LOL :tu: :4thelulz:

Theseus

King Of Athens
They will just envoke marshall law. They own us.
Not all of us are mentally owned. The second they declare marshal law a lot of people are going to resist it. We are like a tree branch bent to far, itā€™s about to snap. All the anti cop libs will also be resisting it most likely. I really donā€™t see a way we donā€™t implode during/after the election 2024.

Do you think there will be a nuclear war then? I'm from the UK myself.
So in the event of a nuclear war WE. ARE. FUCKED.
I think the chances are just as high, if not higher than during the Soviet Cold War. Iā€™d like to think are world leaders arenā€™t deranged enough or self destructive enough to throw a nuke. But Joe and Putin have me questioning it. Civil unrest in America after election is unavoidable imo. I just donā€™t know how far itā€™s going to go this time.

Last edited:

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Now now, we donā€™t want to be eating those diseased niggers.

As for OP, there is no such thing as black farmers. Theres not a nigger in the country that owns thousands of acres, owns his own tractors and much less farms his land. So unless heā€™s talking about farming kids because those fucking things procreate inline with cockroaches? I donā€™t see it happening

Back