disaster River Floods Highway Bridge (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

they look the same but how do you counter the 2 building with there that have a red and black upper banding, they are in the same location
Dumbass….. the light poles are in the center on the flooded bridge. On the outside of the one in the first bridge

angelo

Well Known Member
transplanting two commercial buildings to an exact replication by a different bridge to take a video seems like money well spent

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
you’re an idiot, running new electrical alone would be a complete waste of time and money. Not the same bridge….
Clearly you don’t have very much construction experience.

Running a single power source and using branching light poles is a cost effective alternative added to the original design. Precast bridge sections have an overhang underneath for precisely this function - to install and hang utilities from it. This is easily performed from a knuckling boom lift, a cantilevered scaffold, a suspended platform beneath, etc. Does not take very long (which means it does not cost a lot to achieve).

But please, keep telling me I’m an idiot on something I have firsthand knowledge of.

Clearly you don’t have very much construction experience.

Running a single power source and using branching light poles is a cost effective alternative added to the original design. Precast bridge sections have an overhang underneath for precisely this function - to install and hang utilities from it. This is easily performed from a knuckling boom lift, a cantilevered scaffold, a suspended platform beneath, etc. Does not take very long (which means it does not cost a lot to achieve).

But please, keep telling me I’m an idiot on something I have firsthand knowledge of.
I’m in construction as well dumbass, I know exactly how to do it. I’m saying it would be a waste of time and money to relocate lights on a bridge…. This is not the same bridge and everyone here but your dumb ass agrees… fucking idiot.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I’m in construction as well dumbass, I know exactly how to do it. I’m saying it would be a waste of time and money to relocate lights on a bridge…. This is not the same bridge and everyone here but your dumb ass agrees… fucking idiot.
It’s ok, I’m not expecting you to forthright say ‘I’m wrong’, even though you are. It’s the same bridge, you’re the only one here disputing that.

Back