Russian school book & Nth Korean doings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Russia getting in early with the brainwashing with new school book (The Truth Is What I Say It IS!!!) & Nth Korea backstabbing their friends.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08...extbooks-praising-ukraine-offensive/102701658
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08...-breached-top-russian-missile-maker/102701184
stalin.jpg

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
The Russian textbook link states that it "covers the period between 1945 to the 21st century". But the images that accompany the article show a textbook with "1914-1945" clearly written on the cover.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The Russian textbook link states that it "covers the period between 1945 to the 21st century". But the images that accompany the article show a textbook with "1914-1945" clearly written on the cover.
They change history to suit themselves so they don't look like murdering cunts, then, call the same history in Western books lies, the problem is Russian youth get taught a 'sanitized' version of events, which colours their perspective for life, unless they ask questions, which isn't going to happen.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If Ukraine is wiped off the map, no one will care. The money spinner for US arms manufacturing is all that matters. Once the money dries up, so does zelenskyy.

Mark my words.

billiam

Well Known Member
A majority of the beresma oil holdings are in the eastern portion of Ukraine. Makes you wonder if this a protective measure for that company a d the Bribem money machine

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
They change history to suit themselves so they don't look like murdering cunts, then, call the same history in Western books lies, the problem is Russian youth get taught a 'sanitized' version of events, which colours their perspective for life, unless they ask questions, which isn't going to happen.
That is why I fully support full freedom of speech, with very, VERY few exceptions. (mostly to do with slander and lible as exceptions, and then those things are more civil suits than criminal.)

If we repressed hate speech, fake information, etc; it would turn into a double-edged sword. It would make it that much easier for a far right-wing government to start doing this kind of bullshit.

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
Back