bizarre Saddam Hussein's 1979 Ba'ath Party purge (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Benny-Tow

Rookie
No violence, it's a good watch if you're interested in seeing anxious grown men crying and praising a dictator, saying whatever they can to avoid being on his list.

6:40 the crying and praising begins
21:30 Saddam begins calling out the names of those who are to be executed
27:28 Guys start throwing others under the bus to save themselves

Benny-Tow

Rookie
I’m totally the kind of guy that will kiss-ass to whoever is in office. My survival instincts outweigh my moral-convictions. Except for the nazi party. They were a bunch of closeted douche bags.
Only problem is, the people to be executed were already pre determined, no amount of kiss assery could save them. In fact if I can remember correctly one of the guys kissing his ass was one of the names called, haha.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Only problem is, the people to be executed were already pre determined, no amount of kiss assery could save them. In fact if I can remember correctly one of the guys kissing his ass was one of the names called, haha.
Saddam was a real pig as were his sons.

Mind you, Iraq was probably a safer place under his rule.

I have read that his tortures included an iron spike which victims were forced to sit on. Not to mention the acid baths and boiling water to be lowered into.

The way his son ran his soccer team was unbelievable ... beatings and torture for all when they lost.

Total bunch of cunts.

Benny-Tow

Rookie
Saddam was a real pig as were his sons.

Mind you, Iraq was probably a safer place under his rule.

I have read that his tortures included an iron spike which victims were forced to sit on. Not to mention the acid baths and boiling water to be lowered into.

The way his son ran his soccer team was unbelievable ... beatings and torture for all when they lost.

Total bunch of cunts.
The population Saddam was ruling over were and are a total bunch of cunts.

You can see how it is today without an iron hearted man like Saddam Hussein to enforce order, these people aren't fit for western democracy.

At least Saddam's regime was secular, for the most part, and anti Israel. My personal opinion.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Dude was a mad man with a full arsenal and billions of dollars at his whim. Guy has stacks of gold bars, cash you name it and people still think Iraq was not a mess. His kids were nuts. Raped mand murdered people on a whim.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
The population Saddam was ruling over were and are a total bunch of cunts.

You can see how it is today without an iron hearted man like Saddam Hussein to enforce order, these people aren't fit for western democracy.

At least Saddam's regime was secular, for the most part, and anti Israel. My personal opinion.

Some cultures do not understand democracy, they are different and are used to being ruled by force. And Westerners have a tendency to project their way of living onto others, which most of the time doesn't work.

He carried out purges, that's what societies need and we forget that, it seems cruel, but that's how it is in my opinion.

Yes, another anti-Israel... do you know any Arab/Muslim country that likes Israel... only their level of hatred is what changes.

Back