disaster Safety Rules Ignored (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
And after that incident, it took many days of steam-cleaning to get rid of the lingering reek of fear-induced panic pooping.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
One has to experience a special feeling in one's anus when one is catapulted into the air without advance warning.
I know for a fact that when you are on a rope swing, at the apex of your swing when the rope departs from where it was formerly tied to the branch, your asshole squeezes tighter than a steel vice, for the seconds remaining of your air-time, before the solid impact on the ground. Never forgot that experience - that was genuine fear.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I know for a fact that when you are on a rope swing, at the apex of your swing when the rope departs from where it was formerly tied to the branch, your asshole squeezes tighter than a steel vice, for the seconds remaining of your air-time, before the solid impact on the ground. Never forgot that experience - that was genuine fear.
I left my body when I was ten years old. I was riding my 10-speed down a steep road in front of my house and got up to about 30 mph on my speedometer, if I recall, when a dog (no lie) ran in front of me and I hit him. He went one way and I went the other (my way turned out to be vertical). I remember combing down on the ground flat on my back and--best I can describe-- it felt like I got bounced out of my body. I found myself about 15 feet above the ground looking down at my body. I was looking down as some neighbors circled around me and I heard one say "is he dead". Suddenly, I felt like I slammed back into my body. Hitting the ground from the accident didn't hurt that much, coming back into my body was traumatic.

Believe it or not, but that experience has stuck with me for more than 50 years.

Back