bizarre Scouse women (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I've never wanted to yell "I'll give you something to complain about" at someone before punching them in the face more badly than I do after watching this. What a privileged life this entitled, shrill cunt must lead if a fucking road closure is worth being more than mildly annoyed about.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
what is a scouser, asking for a friend
Gobshites like this who live in and around Liverpool UK.

I've never wanted to yell "I'll give you something to complain about" at someone before punching them in the face more badly than I do after watching this. What a privileged life this entitled, shrill cunt must lead if a fucking road closure is worth being more than mildly annoyed about.
What did you think of the accent?

macread

Well Known Member
I have to agree though they shut half a town or city down so some cunts can do a run or cycle. In Scotland they are also shut down so some bigotted sectarian wankers can dress up in their clown costumes and march along the road thinking they look cool when in truth they look like the idiots they are.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
I love all accents scouse is funny same as Geordies Brummies Cockneys etc the variations in UK accents is amazing. side note only a real scouser would know........ a common heckle one might hear in Liverpool "Wat colours yur bin?!!"

Back