bizarre Sewage Beach Time (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Thank you Much. I appreciate the support! It was honestly an easy choice. Get my life back and relearn how to walk or die.
it was easy but not,i bet. i mean cmon... you really didnt want to chop your foot off,but had no choice. live or die,i get that.
do you still get "phantom pains"?

Boondocks Gussie

Ніколи не довіряй живому 👻👽
I wish could healed our on my own, but the Foot was too far gone. With all the Bones popping out aka Charcot destroying what was left, plus constant infections, Hospital visits, I just could no take it anymore. I wish it hadn't come to that, but the day after I was tell everyone my name was now Eileen and I loved IHOP.

Boondocks Gussie

it was easy but not,i bet. i mean cmon... you really didnt want to chop your foot off,but had no choice. live or die,i get that.
do you still get "phantom pains"?
I forgot to say yes to the Phantom Pain. Everyday I get the Phantom Pain and Peripheral Neuropathy pains so bad.

Boondocks Gussie

can you take some tylenol to ease the pain?
Nothing stops it. I've taken Gabapentin, and Lyrica for years. Only thing that helps is Weed. The pains are a stabbing burning misery thar can lay for hours to days, even to to a week

can you take some tylenol to ease the pain?
Nothing stops it. I've taken Gabapentin, and Lyrica for years. Only thing that helps is Weed. The pains are a stabbing burning misery thar can lay for hours to days, even to to a week
how long has it been?
October 8th 2019. I was in the ER with severe infection and 3 gigantic wound and bones sticking out, tendons coming out.

Back