Police She Called Cops And Got Shot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Outstanding! That POS Niggger was gonna poop out another half-dozen Niggglets in her lifetime! See more at Useless Niggger Dot Gov

sirnovice

Rookie
She grabbed her bf while holding a big ass knife. Don’t be fuckin retarded.
It’s common when you get people from Europe and elsewhere. Granted I do think they could have deployed taser or asked to drop the knife beforehand but yeah you’re not supposed to present yourself as a threat if you’re going to call the cops. Especially if you couldn’t resolve the problems yourself. I like how he asks “why did you shoot?” As if it was all some kind of test.

ComedyJax

Rookie
It’s common when you get people from Europe and elsewhere. Granted I do think they could have deployed taser or asked to drop the knife beforehand but yeah you’re not supposed to present yourself as a threat if you’re going to call the cops. Especially if you couldn’t resolve the problems yourself. I like how he asks “why did you shoot?” As if it was all some kind of test.
A taser to someone who has a knife? Lmfao that’s why you’re not a cop. Fuckin dumbass.

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
The LASD is one of the worst, most corrupt departments in the States. Run by a thug and staffed by thugs and psychopaths.
They have to deal with halfwit mongoloid thugs. Thats what get.

Shit head you’d end up dead. If I was a cop im coming home to my family. Not letting some welfare heifer kill me. go fuck off.

ComedyJax

Rookie
They have to deal with halfwit mongoloid thugs. Thats what get.

Shit head you’d end up dead. If I was a cop im coming home to my family. Not letting some welfare heifer kill me. go fuck off.
Don’t listen to snowflake. He/she is a fuckin idiot. No common sense. Just let it go. Can’t argue with those type of scum.

The LASD is one of the worst, most corrupt departments in the States. Run by a thug and staffed by thugs and psychopaths.
You can’t even properly insult someone. That’s how fucking dumb you are. You can stop stalking me now douche bag. Get a life.

Last edited:
Back