Police She Got Knocked Out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Well she KICKED him, wtf? Do I think he really needed to swing at a woman? No, but all they had to do was step the fuck back like they told them to 20 times. If I swing at anyone, that comes with expecting them to swing back.
Women are just as capable of causing damage as men. It takes one lucky kick or hit to knock out or injure. If women wanted treated like a lady, they need to conduct themselves like one. 🤷

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
I watched this a few times. Honestly, I think the girl in the black dress faked being knocked out. The cop didn't hit her, he just swung her around and she fell down on the pavement. I could be mistaken, of course.
I got the impression he kind've pushed her but the back of her head hit the floor which knocked her out. My attention was drawn to that skank in the orange dress punching and kicking the police.

I have to stress, even though I'm not a fan of the twats in blue, I still won't go throwing punches and kicks their way. 1) they have guns. 2) they have tazers, and 3) they have radios and can call for back up within minutes - You're literally on a hiding to nothing.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
This cheeky little toe-peg was hilarious.

“Yo I kicked that cop’s ass!”

IMG_7373.jpeg

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
I watched this a few times. Honestly, I think the girl in the black dress faked being knocked out. The cop didn't hit her, he just swung her around and she fell down on the pavement. I could be mistaken, of course.
Maybe the rest of the liquor she drank during the reception kicked in and that combined with the physical activity caused her to pass-out.

No doubt alcohol played a significant role in the actions of these drunken fools. Thankfully they were all charged. No respect for law enforcement who were called to the scene because of a drunken fool who refused to leave and took a swing at security. PERHAPS PROHIBITION WASN'T SUCH A BAD IDEA AFTERALL.
Prohibition is still a bad idea, says this hillbilly.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Maybe those peoples are wealthy so they act like they can do what they want, treat peoples like shit and use lawyer and connections to evade problems.
I'm surprised that the cops didn't use more force as they often do in US, the area look rich they be careful who they knock out !

Back