bizarre She had to go (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In Krasnoyarsk, an inadequate woman peed in a beer store because an employee did not let her into the toilet.

The drunken lady brazenly demanded to be let into the restroom, but, having been refused, relieved herself in the service room in front of the visitors. At the same time, she cursed the store and filmed the “outraged” employees.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
In Krasnoyarsk, an inadequate woman peed in a beer store because an employee did not let her into the toilet.

The drunken lady brazenly demanded to be let into the restroom, but, having been refused, relieved herself in the service room in front of the visitors. At the same time, she cursed the store and filmed the “outraged” employees.

View attachment 743004
Nasty bitch. I get it when you gotta pee you gotta pee but you know that shit was splashing all over her feet

View attachment 743004
What’s her @

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
BRILLIANT!!!
The AMOUNT of times I've FELT like doing this when i was pregnant amd shops would.refuse me. 😂🤣
Good on her i reckon.. It's not hard to let a person use the.facilities under the employees discression. Plus It's not like it would happen very often anyway.

Now..."CLEAN THAT UP BITCH"
if you can squat while pregnant, power to you...

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 743004
I'd fuck her right there in the broom closet....

Back