disaster She just watched him drown..๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

HOW can this News link say she ACCIDENTALLY films it...If that was MY husband I'd been straight into save him..

methedup77

Forum Veteran

HOW can this News link say she ACCIDENTALLY films it...If that was MY husband I'd been straight into save him..
View attachment 780462
Idk? Looks to me like the dumbass knew he couldnโ€™t swim and decided to jump in. Maybe he told em? Donโ€™t you fucking save me!

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
I didn't always use to know how to swim, I think I learned when I was like 10. But I thought swimming comes naturally for an adult, atleast the ability not to drown. Idk I kinda thought most people would figure it out if their life depended on it.
My ex has tried to teach me in many pools in many countries I can't relax enough to float, I sank a few times each time, got pissed off at myself and her trying to explain how easy it is to "just float".
The only time I've nearly drowned I was a kid "just jump in, we will save you" which to be fair they did, the guy that did is dead now though.
I just try not to fall into deep water now, which I would do even if I could swim, I doubt having that ability would turn me into an idiot.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
My ex has tried to teach me in many pools in many countries I can't relax enough to float, I sank a few times each time, got pissed off at myself and her trying to explain how easy it is to "just float".
The only time I've nearly drowned I was a kid "just jump in, we will save you" which to be fair they did, the guy that did is dead now though.
I just try not to fall into deep water now, which I would do even if I could swim, I doubt having that ability would turn me into an idiot.
Yea that's a good topic actually for a thread. Can some people just not swim? I guess apparently some people just can't. I thought the natural human instincts for survival would kick in. My mom told me her dad taught her how to swim by just throwing her in. And I was kinda taught the same way. And for me I just panicked enough and didn't trust the people I was with enough to save me, that I forced myself to not drown. Idk if that makes sense?

Soulless

I like cheese!
There is such a thing as 'negative buoyancy'. I know because when I was young, I applied for NAUI diving certification, and there was this test where you had to tread water using only your legs, with your hands out of the water.

I couldn't do it. I didn't have enough body fat to keep me afloat; I was negatively buoyant.

These days, I'm a fat old fuck, so no problem ๐Ÿ‘

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
There is such a thing as 'negative buoyancy'. I know because when I was young, I applied for NAUI diving certification, and there was this test where you had to tread water using only your legs, with your hands out of the water.

I couldn't do it. I didn't have enough body fat to keep me afloat; I was negatively buoyant.

These days, I'm a fat old fuck, so no problem ๐Ÿ‘
Oh trust me I was fat when I tried dude ill have been around 15 stone, I'm only about 10 now.

Htos1av

Rookie

sakibesp

แ›‹แ›‹ god bless hitler แ›‹แ›‹
Back