disaster She Seems To Be A Nice Gal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Not when they're batshit crazy and seeing red.
i've always wondered...
Screenshot_20231216-213145_Gallery.jpg

Who would stab ur car
once a porcupine got some quills in my bumper....

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
IT's because of the high sulphur and nitrate levels in bat guano - it's very very volatile.
The term "bat-shit insane" was first coined during the Great Poop Ventures of the 1800s, when everyone was looking for guano as a source of fertiliser. Those that dug bat guano out of caves would frequently be overwhelmed with the fumes, and it made them act erratic and violent, hence "batshit insane".

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
The term "bat-shit insane" was first coined during the Great Poop Ventures of the 1800s, when everyone was looking for guano as a source of fertiliser. Those that dug bat guano out of caves would frequently be overwhelmed with the fumes, and it made them act erratic and violent, hence "batshit insane".
the Great Poop Adventures, eh... 🤣
jk
i never knew that either

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
the Great Poop Adventures, eh... 🤣
jk
i never knew that either
It's got a proper name, but basically it when all the empires of the world at the time: USA, Britain, Spain, Russia, and Ottoman were desperate to find high quality fertilizer to increase crop production, so they sent teams out to scour jungles for bat-caves and ships out to find remote islands covered in bird shit: all of which are high in sulphur, phospates, and nitrates.

Back