beatings She Shouldn't Had Annoyed Him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

princeharming

obligated
Screenshot_20240520_190821_Chrome.jpg
and a legend is born

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Having a vagina should never make you exempt from getting what you dish out. I'm so sick of idiots having the moronic belief that a male can't ever respond to a female who has first been the aggressor. Bitches continuously take advantage of this fallacy and act like cunts because of it then act the victim.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Shouldn't have retard. JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE PLANET! Literally nobody else says should had or could had or would had. Did somebody drop you on your head when you were a kid and you suffered brain damage? 😆 🤣

Dude is full of shit. Niggers don't have family like Aunts when their clutch of eggs hatch they leach onto a welfare provided female until their untimely gang related deaths.
That is literally the most racist shit I ever heard....I LOVE IT! 😆

kumo

Rookie
Having a vagina should never make you exempt from getting what you dish out. I'm so sick of idiots having the moronic belief that a male can't ever respond to a female who has first been the aggressor. Bitches continuously take advantage of this fallacy and act like cunts because of it then act the victim.
Doesn’t even want to do anything

Just let everyone bully you

Can’t sink farther in your spirit

Knock out the first person that tries to grab it no Matter how big

Last edited:
Back