bizarre Sheboon redwings? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
The first thing I noticed was the smoke from the friction burn on the sofa. I thought her knee grow'd on fire and she was another one wanting to free Palestine! :lulz:

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
First thing I noticed was a monkey "dancing" on the screen.
1709134609680.gif

The first thing I noticed was the smoke from the friction burn on the sofa. I thought her knee grow'd on fire and she was another one wanting to free Palestine! :lulz:
She’s obviously in “heat”

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
Child support is a full time gig for these hoes nowadays, she’s just throwing it out there sad part is, she was pregnant a week later now we gotta raise that child via welfare checks.
I'm sorry for you, but here (Germany) things are getting worse with the niggers. They've been hanging around in some dark alleys here for the last 20 years and they're becoming more and more numerous.

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
I'm sorry for you, but here (Germany) things are getting worse with the niggers. They've been hanging around in some dark alleys here for the last 20 years and they're becoming more and more numerous.
Soon they’ll own half the city and turn it into a ghetto they are a cancerous subculture that kills off any society dumb enough to let them in and keep them.

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Oh wow another reinforcement of the stereotype….
Maybe just maybe the whole world wouldn’t hate them if they policed up their own communities and toxic ass culture of crime and victimhood.

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
Yes, considering what kind of stabbing motherfuckers they let in, but we are the bad guys. I'm laughing at that.:ss:
Pffffft the British and Americans killed more innocent children in their bombing campaigns than the 3rd reich did during their whole reign as gods among men.

Which I’m ashamed for btw. I’m convinced if Hitler wouldn’t have aligned himself with Japan we might have been allies and the world would be much better off. Maybe a little less flavorful, but you wouldn’t need to worry about your mother walking to the mailbox or going to the market

Back