Serious Shocking Look Inside Top Secret NYC Illegal Alien Compound on Randall's Island, Manhattan NY (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
These people should be executed on sight the second they attempt to cross the border not treated like humans. Still can’t believe it’s come to this within 4 years of Trump being gone.
It's been going on forever not just pre/post Trump.

I think the US should give asylum to fugees but only if they're willing to dispose of the bad illegals all ready here. Like an under the radar program bug hunt. The new fugee gets to also keep the bad illegals shit too as an incentive.

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
It's been going on forever not just pre/post Trump.

Yes, you are correct but you cannot possibly tell me it’s been this exact same way forever. Sure we had these animals sneaking in here and there but not to the point that it has been since Biden came into office. Even under Obama it was not this bad.

There are no more rules at the border, it’s just a free for all now.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
They should have these facilities at the border, to house them until they're mostly all deported. It's amazing how far the Democrats will bend over backwards to accommodate this invasion, instead of defending against it.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
@Necroplant I'm not sure how many are really sneaking in now versus before because sometimes I think it was just not publicized but I know it's been going on my whole life as I've always met people who said they were "illegal" because I helped the various ministries my bio dad & one bro's different churches "helped." If they were the bad kind though, they were handed over to authorities.
Lots of people blame whichever administration it happens under but, if you think about it, they're less than half the equation because if a foreigner is determined to come here, they're going to come regardless & it's more dependent on how shit their economies become so get ready for the Cubans & Haitians & every other foreign national whose country has declared a national emergency due to economic reasons.

Back