Shooter stoned to death at party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
FORT WORTH, Texas — A gunman was stoned to death by a group of people after he shot and killed one person and injured three others, according to a report by FOX 7 Austin.

According to the report, the incident occurred around 1 a.m. on Monday in Fort Worth where a “small gathering” was happening in someone’s backyard.

Police believe the shooter became upset with a person during the gathering and returned with a gun, shooting at least one person non-fatally.

Police say the shooter was then chased by several party-goers which prompted the shooter to fire into the pursuing crowd. In response to being fired upon, police say the pursuing mob began to pelt the gunman with landscaping stones and bricks.

The gunman was repeatedly stoned by the pursing crowd, police said, but still managed to fire his weapon several times striking at least two more people. One of the individuals struck by the gunfire died from their injuries.

The gunman was killed at the scene after being repeatedly struck with stones and bricks by the party-goers.

Police say all involved individuals in the incident knew each other.

From another article with tiny bit more detail at the end:
The gunman was identified as Miguel Chavez, 42, and a person who had been shot was identified as Joel Pocasangre Garay, 36, by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office. Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
FORT WORTH, Texas — A gunman was stoned to death by a group of people after he shot and killed one person and injured three others, according to a report by FOX 7 Austin.

According to the report, the incident occurred around 1 a.m. on Monday in Fort Worth where a “small gathering” was happening in someone’s backyard.

Police believe the shooter became upset with a person during the gathering and returned with a gun, shooting at least one person non-fatally.

Police say the shooter was then chased by several party-goers which prompted the shooter to fire into the pursuing crowd. In response to being fired upon, police say the pursuing mob began to pelt the gunman with landscaping stones and bricks.

The gunman was repeatedly stoned by the pursing crowd, police said, but still managed to fire his weapon several times striking at least two more people. One of the individuals struck by the gunfire died from their injuries.

The gunman was killed at the scene after being repeatedly struck with stones and bricks by the party-goers.

Police say all involved individuals in the incident knew each other.

From another article with tiny bit more detail at the end:
The gunman was identified as Miguel Chavez, 42, and a person who had been shot was identified as Joel Pocasangre Garay, 36, by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office. Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.
Good 4 them! I'm glad that they "Stoned that MFKR" He deserved No Less! POS!...SP

A stoning in America and no mention of weed...preposterous
Heh heh heh...SP

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Did Biden already ban guns?

He'll ban stones after this...

"A man was killed by an assault boulder. Others were aprehended by
Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms in possession of gravel."
Soon kids in playgrounds will get canceled for playing with assault sticks, and throwing pebbles of mass destruction at one another.
And a nationwide ban on natural resources (sticks and stones) will occur, and yall be forced to import that shit under strict regulations, and be on a Stick & Stone registry lest you be charged with illegal possession of a twig ...

:golfclap: :jpalm:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Soon kids in playgrounds will get canceled for playing with assault sticks, and throwing pebbles of mass destruction at one another.
And a nationwide ban on natural resources (sticks and stones) will occur, and yall be forced to import that shit under strict regulations, and be on a Stick & Stone registry lest you be charged with illegal possession of a twig ...

:golfclap: :jpalm:
Oh yes. We need to be ever vigilent against the scrouge of micro-aggressions as we may have a safe-space shortage and our university students could become triggered.

Its awful really.

I mean for us. What have we bred?

They call the ww2 vetrans 'the greatest generation'. I shudder to think what this crew will be called...

I mean in ww2 you have people like Guy Gibson at age 24 in charge of 617 squadron lead the damnbusters raid. Paul Tibbets was 30 when he led the raid on Hiroshima and dropped the first nuke.

These days little Johny is the same age and crying in his safe place because he finds out a statue of some one 200 years dead may have had dealings in slavery which was then legal and which the wicked witch of the west (western philosophical post enlightenment thought) decided through reason was wrong and then stopped it. You Americans actually went to war over it and lost 750 000 dead to bring it to a stop. And yet are accused of 'systemic racism'...

I'm off to my safe place now to cry myself to sleep as i'm triggered by the stupidity of the generation I helped to breed...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Hey boomer. It's you're fault your generation of white niggers stopped opening books. You guys are sobbing and crying because your LITERAL Participation Trophies for coming in second place out of two teams 160 years ago, were taken down. And that your lazy white nigger asses can't own slaves to do the work for you. What a buncha panzies the WWII generation raised.

"Waaaaa! They took away our participation trophies! Waaaaa!!!" 🤣

Jesus fuckin' christ.

Back