bizarre Simultaneously genius & disgusting - meat straw (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
On reflection this does remind me of something they used to have at the local ball park. You'd get your normal sausage in a bun and then for the mustard or ketchup (as an aside I don't know what kind of uncouth savage puts ketchup on a hotdog) it was sort of a long needle that you stuck inside the wiener and then pushed to inject the condiment. I've looked for pictures of this online and can't find anything.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Most times all the time when going to those games I was absolutely shitfaced so am probably not a reliable witness. Dunno, maybe I'm repressing memories of drunken sausage injecting 😲 :bagofdicks:

Reject

This user was banned
On reflection this does remind me of something they used to have at the local ball park. You'd get your normal sausage in a bun and then for the mustard or ketchup (as an aside I don't know what kind of uncouth savage puts ketchup on a hotdog) it was sort of a long needle that you stuck inside the wiener and then pushed to inject the condiment. I've looked for pictures of this online and can't find anything.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Most times all the time when going to those games I was absolutely shitfaced so am probably not a reliable witness. Dunno, maybe I'm repressing memories of drunken sausage injecting 😲 :bagofdicks:
I bet you like to be drunk and one of your buddies injects a sausage in your ass.
You're a predictable boring insipid cunt, kill yourself.
Hey mr sausage injector is crying 😿

LjDes

Deviant
I mean, I like to stir my coffee with ma cack normally. Drinking with it, thats one special ability........reminds me of South Park where they start eating with their Asses.
It came from an old war movie lol "I saw a gook drink a glass of milk through his dick." Can't recall the title

Back