accident skier takes nice fall and slides >1km (he's also lucky AF) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
No gore, just some guy who took a fall on some fresh piste (groomed/packed snow) but doesn't know how to stop.

A couple of things. One, he admits he should have been able to have stop himself by rolling on to his stomach and digging in the tip of one of his poles. Two, at the speed he was going he was lucky not to have hurt himself. With his feet & legs flailing about he could have easily caught a toe or heal and started spinning resulting in a tib/fib, hip, arm or shoulder fracture or badly pulled something. And he better hope someone is nice enough to pick up his skis at the top of the hill or he's got a bitch of a hike to get them

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
He isn't going to get his driver's license or his deposit back from the ski rental. Though he is lucky they popped off, he likely would have severely broken both his legs if they hadn't.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I ran into a tree taking ski lessons when I was 10ish. They took us down a side path, the trail forked and I chose the 3rd least popular route tree in center. I got to ride down in a sweet medical sled bed with some hottie Ski instructer who must've been 20šŸ˜

Reactions: McM

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
Why pay for an expensive set of skis when you can enjoy the mountain just the same on the free ass that god gave you

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
20231013_142335.jpg

Back