animals Snake Didn't Like Him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
My son-in-law has a pet Corn snake. It's not venomous but it will bite. I want to pick him up so bad but for some reason I'm scared of getting bitten. This is really crazy because I know all about pain. Pain is not an issue. I think it's about the strike itself...

hedgerow

simpelton
My son-in-law has a pet Corn snake. It's not venomous but it will bite. I want to pick him up so bad but for some reason I'm scared of getting bitten. This is really crazy because I know all about pain. Pain is not an issue. I think it's about the strike itself...
if you pick him up and he strikes, you have every right to grab him by the tail and smash him against the floor harshly...like in that monty python skit

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Gotta be quick. I catch bull snakes all the time on the trail I commute...
Screenshot_20230831_190047_Photos~2.jpg

Girl do it it’s not like a pit viper and it’s delegated pierce hardware, corn snakes have 1000s of tiny sand paper like teeth that WILL pierce your skin but only mildly sting with bleeding, the only threat faced is the bacteria in the serpents mouth, on a corn snake the strike is pronounced but soft. As a snake lover my self I’ve take my fair share of accidental as well as intentional bites and I can confirm being struck by pit vipers hurts like fucking hell, I learned this from a copperheads dry bite in 18. So yes by all means safely take the bite if needed and disinfect immediately with alcohol and peroxide! Have fun, and safe biting girlfriend!

Back