Crime Sneaky Bastard Thieves (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea and children are the biggest narcs around.
My wife and 7-year-old son took a trip together to another state. My son told me that they had dinner with a man that I knew was my wife's ex-lover. I was glad that my son narc'd on his mother. It made things easy for me, and I was out of that marriage in just a couple of months.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
My wife and 7-year-old son took a trip together to another state. My son told me that they had dinner with a man that I knew was my wife's ex-lover. I was glad that my son narc'd on his mother. It made things easy for me, and I was out of that marriage in just a couple of months.
My son got caught sneaking out and skipping school so he narc'd me out to the cops for having an illegal chemical lab in my garage. I was making chlorine from salt for my swimming pool. I got charged with possession of illegal precursors. He then claimed he feared me and had his mom move him into her house.

My son got caught sneaking out and skipping school so he narc'd me out to the cops for having an illegal chemical lab in my garage. I was making chlorine from salt for my swimming pool. I got charged with possession of illegal precursors. He then claimed he feared me and had his mom move him into her house.
That's absolutely horrible.
Are you sure that you're not a chlorotrafficker? You're not selling chlorine to the street?
If you don't mind me saying so, I think you're fortunate that your son does not live with you anymore. I was very happy with my son asked to go live with his mother.

Wolf1967

Rookie
SNAG-0122.jpg

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
That's absolutely horrible.
Are you sure that you're not a chlorotrafficker? You're not selling chlorine to the street?
If you don't mind me saying so, I think you're fortunate that your son does not live with you anymore. I was very happy with my son asked to go live with his mother.
I'm retired tho and have nothing to do with no one home.
Chlorine is a tough gas to turn into the powder. I was just bubbling it into water that had some HCL in it to capture it. But my attorney said they will have to drop the charges because most of the stuff you use in swimming pools are precursors.

Back