bizarre Snowblind Female (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RD81

Rookie
She's not the brightest color in the box, in fact she's not in the box... And she can't even say it's because she blond.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
So her line of thinking was to not get in the car and move it but instead to use her 120lb soaking wet ass in knee high boots on snow and ice to stop the gate from closing. I dont know who would win in an IQ test between her and the dog.

So her line of thinking was to not get in the car and move it but instead to use her 120lb soaking wet ass in knee high boots on snow and ice to stop the gate from closing. I dont know who would win in an IQ test between her and the dog.
She was probably worried about her Dog. How about use you brain before replying

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I always thought those gates had sensors on them to detect if something was in the way. Guess not...
Some don't activate until they touch metal so your car won't get damaged but if someone is trying to stop the gate, it won't stop. I think the sensors are magnetic. But no gate made after 2001 doesn't have a reversing sensor to detect people because there had been a lot of CHILDREN killed by them. 😂

Most likely replaced the brake pads and didn't pump the brake pedal until it got hard.
Been there done that. But all you do is pump the brake and it refills the line. Not go into panic mode and think I have no brakes. And the emergency brake would still work.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
She was probably worried about her Dog. How about use you brain before replying
She was more concerned about her vehicle getting dented than she was about that stupid dog. All that worrying shouldn't have made her believe she could stop a gate that is 10x her weight. Much less doing it on ice and in high heels. You are using your brain as much she did.

Back