bizarre Soft blood tissue in millions of year old dinosaurs. How's that possible? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Forum Veteran
Dinosaurs predate humans by millions of years, so it stands to reason that The Bible wouldn't mention them. The Bible is mostly a collection of letters, each of which were written from one person's perspective and forwarded to others.

I don't think any of the authors of the books of The Bible ever practiced archeology either.
I’m sure they found fossils back then. Just didn’t fit their agenda on writing the no.1 best seller of all time 🤣

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
IMG_1499.png

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

How is soft blood tissue found in dinosaur fossils that are millions of years old? It wouldn't be possible if they were that old. O and what about the carbon dating of the soft blood tissue? *Spoiler alert- they aren't millions of years old.

Chemical decomposition rates simply don't allow for soft tissue to last for millions of years. How is there soft tissue in these t-rex bones? So what is this? View attachment 778156

If the planet was in an ice age or multiple ice ages, the dinosaurs in the ground would have stayed frozen most of that time and decompositon would have been slowed to almost nothing. It's like all the people who have died on Mt. Everest are still perfectly preserved. They found a guy who died in 1925 on the mountain and once thawed he still weighed the same as when he died. So no decomposition had taken place.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

How is soft blood tissue found in dinosaur fossils that are millions of years old? It wouldn't be possible if they were that old. O and what about the carbon dating of the soft blood tissue? *Spoiler alert- they aren't millions of years old.

Chemical decomposition rates simply don't allow for soft tissue to last for millions of years. How is there soft tissue in these t-rex bones? So what is this? View attachment 778156

The bible does mention dinosaurs. The translating has always been problem with the bible. Because ben-elohim is translated as sons of God but Aramaic doesn't define it that. Ben-elohim means non-human that ruled over the planet. It doesn't mean sons of God that is an assumption being made by the translator because for some reason he believes that angels are real instead of it describing something we know existed which are the dinosaurs. Elohim doesn't even translate right in the way it's used because Elohim is a plural word. If it was a reference to God it would be Eloah which is singular. This is why Nephilim means dinosaur when translated correctly. Neph meaning long necks that reach towards clouds. ilim is from Elohim term since it means ruler of the planet.

Genesis shouldn't be interpreted as a scientific textbook because its authors had limited knowledge about the Earth compared to what we know today. Aig peddle utter horse shit in the fact that science and faith clash because science seeks proof through testing, while faith starts with beliefs that can't be tested. Science doubts until proven true, while faith believes until disproven.
Why would you be so smug to make the assumption that the original writers of ancient texts had limited knowledge? For one thing you can prove they did. Second they lived on the same planet that we do which means they had ability to ascertain the same knowledge that we have. You also assume what we know today as being correct and factual when there's plenty of evidence that proves a lot of what we know today is nothing more than assumptions and not actual knowledge of facts. For example why is the person who claimed the Americas for Spain called Christopher Columbus when this name would have never existed where he was born. It's literally impossible for the name to have come from the language of the area. Or why is Ghenghis Khan said to have had asian features when the two historical records describe him as having European features which would fit where the title he was giving(Ghenghis Khan) comes from Sanskrit and Paleo-Hebrew language since it isn't found in any Asian dialects or translations.
For some reason you are also assuming the Biblical texts have been translated correctly. So for all you know it could be best scientific textbook ever written.

Last edited:

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
@Dolly And @Father Corpse you guys are both wrong. There is organic matter and even whole tissue found like blood vessels from "70 million year old" dinosaur fossils. Here's the link. Let the facts speak for themselves.

and I couldn't find anything about Fenton reaction mechanism that applies to dating fossils or anything like that. Send me a link.
You didn’t look very hard - first article on google search:

methedup77

Forum Veteran
If the planet was in an ice age or multiple ice ages, the dinosaurs in the ground would have stayed frozen most of that time and decompositon would have been slowed to almost nothing. It's like all the people who have died on Mt. Everest are still perfectly preserved. They found a guy who died in 1925 on the mountain and once thawed he still weighed the same as when he died. So no decomposition had taken place.
They should slowly thaw him out so he comes back alive 99yrs later. See his reaction

methedup77

Forum Veteran
They did. They made a documentary about it and titled it "Encino Man." You should check it out. Very educational.
Ah I shall! Thank you. They also have a documentary based on your demeanor. It’s called Idiocracy. I highly suggest it. You’ll understand your life then. Go Brawndo!

Private Joker

Well Known Member
@Mohinder It's not for me to get smarter. It's for you guys to get smarter.

Good hypothesis. But remember it's 70 million years old. No soft tissue can survive that long under any circumstances. I can't wait to hear from zerok. I'm interested in his take on this.

As crazy as it sounds, I believe dinosaurs and humans co-existed. There's lots of scientific data to back that up. Never mind the bible. We don't even gotta use that.
Feeding people bullshit doesn't make anyone smarter. In fact it does just the opposite. It makes stupid Christians believe even more bullshit that's not true.

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Feeding people bullshit doesn't make anyone smarter. In fact it does just the opposite. It makes stupid Christians believe even more bullshit that's not true.
This is provable science. Definitely not b.s. I let the science and facts speak for themselves.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Ah I shall! Thank you. They also have a documentary based on your demeanor. It’s called Idiocracy. I highly suggest it. You’ll understand your life then. Go Brawndo!
So you are saying I'm an endangered species because of my intelligence. A person surrounded by a world made up of morons. Watching it is like looking in a mirror and in the background its nothing but idiots.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
So you are saying I'm an endangered species because of my intelligence. A person surrounded by a world made up of morons. Watching it is like looking in a mirror and in the background its nothing but idiots.

Oh no. I was implying you were amongst the morons. You see? Your IQ bequeathed you by asking a question but ended it with a period.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

Oh no. I was implying you were amongst the morons. You see? Your IQ bequeathed you by asking a question but ended it with a period.

So my IQ passed something onto another(bequeathed)? You may want to stick to words with less syllables so you don't continue to misuse them when trying to prove you aren't a moron and it thus negating your point.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
So my IQ passed something onto another(bequeathed)? You may want to stick to words with less syllables so you don't continue to misuse them when trying to prove you aren't a moron and it thus negating your point.
No youre IQ left you. Which is another meaning for bequeath l. But of course you wouldn’t know that?

Private Joker

Well Known Member
This is provable science. Definitely not b.s. I let the science and facts speak for themselves.
Ok,. I need to clarify. I totally believe they found fresh viable tissue that is T-Rex dinosaur. That's very possible. I absolutely do not believe that humans were ever alive at the same time as any dinosaur. Neanderthals or any other pre-humanoid yeah probably. They needed to eat. But Christians know. Christians aren't smart enough to stay alive or smart enough to hunt any dinosaur. They're too stupid and too big a pussies.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
@Dolly And @Father Corpse you guys are both wrong. There is organic matter and even whole tissue found like blood vessels from "70 million year old" dinosaur fossils. Here's the link. Let the facts speak for themselves.

and I couldn't find anything about Fenton reaction mechanism that applies to dating fossils or anything like that. Send me a link.
You can't rely on 'Answers in Genesis' as a credible source of information, especially when I've already identified them as charlatans, it generates revenue through shit loads of various means, such as huge donations, sales of books, DVDs, and being a non- profit organization, you cant access its financial records . Ken Ham, its founder is a fucking multi millionaire now, He's a scam artist,he bleeds idiots dry rather easily and best of all he doesn't have to prove a thing, 'cos God says so'

Nephilim does not mean dinosaur, lol. The nephilim were Zeus and Thor, bitch :)
Fields of the Nephilim used to be quite good

Back