beatings Soldier Gets Smacked Around (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I've never been in the military but if they are smacking him around for fleeing the battle he deserves it. Imo 👍 I'm sure very few want to be.in the middle of battle

Punisher_1

This user was banned
not sure of the full context but the fat slob cant even run 100 meters so why is that faggot chose to berate anyone.

billiam

Well Known Member
you-little-pussy-kyle-broflovski.gif

Bostonjohn

Rookie
Pulling couch potatoes via conscription, good job Ukraine you might just yet be able to take back another 500 meters of your territory.
I was watching your mom's house podcast. Josh Potter was discussing how due to the pandemic recruiters weren't able to go to schools. So they started using E.A. sports. Potter want on to say something along the lines of, great, now we're gonna have a bunch of fat retards 😂.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran

Above is another video of the guy. Apparently after his beating.

This story has been in circulation for a few days now. Even the Ukrainian government is saying they are looking into it - which means he is dead by now.

This post is the first I've seen where the claim is made that he fled battle.

Here are two other explanations I've seen posted:
Translation - Gestapo men from Lviv beat and humiliate a forcibly mobilized man from Kharkov
Translation - “Help me out, they’re killing me” In the Sambir territorial recruitment center of the Lviv region, a civilian man is forcibly detained and beaten .

A video was published online where a man in military uniform with a pistol in his hands beats a civilian with the words: “In the trunk, let’s go, I’ll bury your dead body and no one will find it; fuck you, you’re not a person.”

The civilian himself, originally from Kharkov, says that he has been held for 6 days, it is unknown when he will be released

IMG_20230921_235620_062.jpg

...And this is another picture that is him, supposedly.

Back