accident Some kind of printer error (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I’m sure that was statistically the greatest of cause of death in the 90’s, thanks to the beautiful shell suit 😂.

IMG_6959.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I think they self immolated.

Tell me Dr F, but spontaneous combustion of people is real isn't it?

I know its rare but its a well documented medical phenomenon isn't it?

True spontaneous combustion of a human is scientifically impossible. We see on here that huge high power electric shocks can ignite combustion after a few seconds, but that is down to the immense energy being transferred to the body.

Most cases are likely obese smokers, with large ‘fuel oil’ deposits under their skin, that fall sleep with a lit cigarette and ignite themselves via their clothing/ bedding.

Other natural phenomena could possibly be linked. But ‘spontaneous’? I don’t think so I’m my opinion.

Tomwil

Rookie
True spontaneous combustion of a human is scientifically impossible. We see on here that huge high power electric shocks can ignite combustion after a few seconds, but that is down to the immense energy being transferred to the body.

Most cases are likely obese smokers, with large ‘fuel oil’ deposits under their skin, that fall sleep with a lit cigarette and ignite themselves via their clothing/ bedding.

Other natural phenomena could possibly be linked. But ‘spontaneous’? I don’t think so I’m my opinion.
My Mrs spontaneously combusts for a few days every month!

Back