accident Someone Gonna Have A Bad Headache (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Has anyone else ever gotten the fear that theyā€™re going to get kidnapped, followed by the kidnappers holding them down (frontside to the floor), only to have their pants and underwear removedā€¦ and then have a funnel inserted into their anusā€¦ which is then followed by the kidnapper running wet concrete mix into their rectum, going up their intestinesā€¦ and the kidnapper then seals their sphincter closed with a shit-load of Gorilla Glue?

@Flatus Tube what would happen to the kidnap victims innards, if I were to do this to them. I mean, If ā€œsomeoneā€ were to do this to them.

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Has anyone else ever gotten the fear that theyā€™re going to get kidnapped, followed by the kidnappers holding them down (frontside to the floor), only to have their pants and underwear removedā€¦ and then have a funnel inserted into their anusā€¦ which is then followed by the kidnapper running wet concrete mix into their rectum, going up their intestinesā€¦ and the kidnapper then seals their sphincter closed with a shit-load of Gorilla Glue?

@Flatus Tube what would happen to the kidnap victims innards, if I were to do this to them. I mean, If ā€œsomeoneā€ were to do this to them.
Whatever happens, make sure you post it here Rick!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

Interesting you should ask.

This would happen, well this would be removed. It would require a surgical team to sort the unfortunate violation of oneā€™s rectum.

The patient in this case also managed to add a ping pong ball šŸ˜‚. I remember this from a while back when my colleagues and I were conversing over strange things people put up their bum, and foundā€¦

IMG_7085.jpeg

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Interesting you should ask.

This would happen, well this would be removed. It would require a surgical team to sort the unfortunate violation of oneā€™s rectum.

The patient in this case also managed to add a ping pong ball šŸ˜‚. I remember this from a while back when my colleagues and I were conversing over strange things people put up their bum, and foundā€¦

View attachment 691518
A concrete ping pong ball?! Goddamn. I guess my daydreams arenā€™t that originalā€¦

Back