Spain Train Derailment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Strategic Nuclear Moose

You crack me up, little buddy
This man just sent over 70 innocent souls to their abrupt and incredibly violent deaths while trying to break his personal speeding "record". He drove as fast as he did with full knowledge of the consequences that would be imposed upon him were he caught.. also while on-duty, and with more than one hundred passengers in his care. There wasn't even alcohol or drugs in his system - so he wasn't inhibited in any way.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
This user was banned
"we are only human, we are only human. I hope there are no dead people because that would fall on my conscience" is what he radioed to the train station as the driver was stuck in his cabin. The other drive is in hospital. just FYI

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
"we are only human, we are only human. I hope there are no dead people because that would fall on my conscience" is what he radioed to the train station as the driver was stuck in his cabin. The other drive is in hospital. just FYI
Yeah, I read that too. He's only worried about what "falls on his conscience", not the passengers. I hope he really does feel guilt and it lasts for the rest of his life.

Cranky247

Fresh Meat
You never fail to deliver DeathHand! I turns out that one of the victims is from my neck of the States. It's at times like this that you realize just how small the world is.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
So anyway, latest news says the driver was on the phone at the time of the accident.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I'm not sure how the Spanish legal system works, but I hope they throw the book at him.
Yeah, this wasnt an "accident". This was an asshole doing over twice the limit on the machine, paying half the attention he should have, bragging about it, and ruining almost a hundred families...so at least a thousand people had their lives shattered because he was no different than any other arrogant prick driver except he had hundreds of lives in his hands instead of one.

Just human....save it for the jury, dickhead.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
You want to test the limits of the fucking train, then just do it while empty and risk your life instead. This dude really fuck this one up. He'll get crushed by the judicial system.

Moo

Rookie
On the phone to the rail company and looking at some documentation, before he hit the bend :facepalm:

That CCTV is, well... so many lives snuffed out in seconds.

Back