bizarre Spicy challenge no reaction (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
He should have put all that in his eyes, Utopia style.
1718515427433.png
1718515481642.png

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Been watching this guy's videos today would say it's all fake. Not so much the products but through editing. It may appear he did these shots in one roll but the video could had been spread out over a course of a month.

The fake, he bites into these foods but immediately spits it out soon after not actually eating anything but edited to appear, even the parts where he is chewing is fake as he is more than likely chewing air.

Luke is a Jew name. All bullshit made by a Jew.

CountScrewloose

TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
Been watching this guy's videos today would say it's all fake. Not so much the products but through editing. It may appear he did these shots in one roll but the video could had been spread out over a course of a month.

The fake, he bites into these foods but immediately spits it out soon after not actually eating anything but edited to appear, even the parts where he is chewing is fake as he is more than likely chewing air.

That's what a lot of people and myself say! He cuts his videos way too much for them to be real! I bet he also has wax on his tongue so he doesn't feel the burn.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member

:you:Damn, those tricky Juice again

Back