fights Stealing Shoes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
This is why we will never live comfortably in peace. We will always have these fatherless and uneducated negroids that think that they can do whatever the fuck they want without consequences.

This particular nigger needs to have that girl's father come pound his ignorant nigger head into the concrete, so as to set an example to the rest of these animals.

Stealing a girl's shoes and then fighting her like she's a man. He's a fuckin pussy and deserves all the hate that comes with that black skin tone.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
This is why we will never live comfortably in peace. We will always have these fatherless and uneducated negroids that think that they can do whatever the fuck they want without consequences.

This particular Basketball American needs to have that girl's father come pound his ignorant Basketball American head into the concrete, so as to set an example to the rest of these animals.

Stealing a girl's shoes and then fighting her like she's a man. He's a fuckin pussy and deserves all the hate that comes with that black skin tone.
Yes all n*ggers are lowlife thieving pieces of shit. And I'm not at all for beating on a woman. But if you put yourself in a man's position, especially if you deliver the first blow, you should be prepared to deal with the consequences. Both parties are fucking scum and should have been swallowed or shot off on their mom's back. Either way, people =shit

scott13214

I am better than you!
That made my blood boil. If I was there, I would have beaten that nigger down. I only hope her father kills that nigger.

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Those look too big to be her shoes. And I'm not in favour of beating up girls/women, but you did swing first. Don't expect every guy to automatically back down.

mrln

silent ghost
as soon as he started fighting,one of his boys ran right over to see if he could join

Back