Stills from Grozny open air slave market. First Chechen war. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BE253D08-F657-4A68-ADD9-CF07E64AD9A6.jpeg947F3770-41B9-4D26-AD54-B77D2B360692.jpegFCDCC82D-285E-42CD-A7B9-FF6FA7CCBFFA.png4119CAA8-7284-4F62-AE2A-7FC9DB7C1118.png5C7CB4EB-7FE9-4A19-B9DB-4D4FAC9BD033.jpegE6842312-2BCD-4A7B-8EB7-6D85B7C75778.jpeg5734B86F-C0A9-46E6-9DAA-8B1A6D2DBE6C.jpegBB6DA8F8-0998-43B0-B43F-E1EC01BF814E.jpegDF0A98AC-2BA2-47EF-AF01-AB172F0F5FBE.jpeg
Old LA Times article detailing the practice.
I can remember seeing videos and pics from the early 2000’s that actually showed gore, though can’t seem to find any so far? I know these videos use to be traded/sold on the black market in Grozny, though many may have been lost to time. Apologies for lack of gore on war image site, just thought this was interesting.

Just watched video on buying Afghani women for like 2k. I'd say that was a bargain to give them a better life than shit hole.
Agreed man! Terrible as it sounds to say, even being a sex slave is a step up to the life they’d live otherwise. Funny how the bs libtard groups over here in the states will bitch about reparations, their ancestors being slaves, etc.. when you can go online and see countless vids in real time from Afghanistan or Libya of actual legit slave markets, yet never hear them utter a peep.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Just watched video on buying Afghani women for like 2k. I'd say that was a bargain to give them a better life than shit hole.
If I can get the right number of goats to buy one with, can I bring her back through customs with me as 'carry on'?

You'd want to get in quick as you wouldn't want an ugly one...

1699668200239.png

Which reminds me, when are they going to fry that little cunt?

2k is not a bad deal 🤔 like Wiggins you want to get in quick to get a not so bad looking one😂😂
I’m gonna say the price also reflects the high mileage, etc, sadly I’m sure they’ve been raped from a young age…actually could be wrong, I know a lot of those backwards fucks practice that “Bacha Bazi”, banging boys until they hit puberty or wtf ever it is they do?!?! Pretty sure they had a famous line “women are for reproduction, boys are for pleasure”, sick fucks!

View attachment 723389
Relevant video here. Some of the faces from the photos are also in the video.
Thanks for the upload @Sarka, you always have the coolest/relevant vids! Nice to see the actual videos of some of the stills.

BF700803-18A9-4F3B-8AC4-8E19F5EC3EB0.jpeg
52BE3C9F-E1B8-4856-974F-0237CE74F29D.jpeg

Had two more pics that won’t upload, but found varying explanations on the above two. Some say they’re Russian kids kidnapped in Grozny, others say they’re Russian, but survived a bombing w/no mention of kidnapping. Scoured 4chan and various other sites looking for the 1998 beheading of 3 Brit’s and 1 New Zealander, telecom workers thought to be the first westerners beheaded. Like the actual slave market videos though have had no luck finding them.

Last edited:

rovex

Rookie
Thanks for the upload @Sarka, you always have the coolest/relevant vids! Nice to see the actual videos of some of the stills.

View attachment 723509View attachment 723510
Had two more pics that won’t upload, but found varying explanations on the above two. Some say they’re Russian kids kidnapped in Grozny, others say they’re Russian, but survived a bombing w/no mention of kidnapping. Scoured 4chan and various other sites looking for the 1998 beheading of 3 Brit’s and 1 New Zealander, telecom workers thought to be the first westerners beheaded. Like the actual slave market videos though have had no luck finding them.

Talk about creepy !

If only you could understand the commentary on these Russian videos, but suffice to say, this war was brutal, and rather ironic (despite government advisors saying otherwise) Grozny and Chechenya nowadays is very safe to visit.

Talk about creepy !

If only you could understand the commentary on these Russian videos, but suffice to say, this war was brutal, and rather ironic (despite government advisors saying otherwise) Grozny and Chechenya nowadays is very safe to visit.
Talk about creepy !

Definitely would’ve been nice to have subtitles! Probably the definition of a war of attrition, brutality beyond the scope of imagination from both sides and nothing gained in the end. Crazy to see the rubble of Grozny from the first and second wars compared to today, almost unbelievable.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Agreed man! Terrible as it sounds to say, even being a sex slave is a step up to the life they’d live otherwise. Funny how the bs libtard groups over here in the states will bitch about reparations, their ancestors being slaves, etc.. when you can go online and see countless vids in real time from Afghanistan or Libya of actual legit slave markets, yet never hear them utter a peep.
hahaha I think one would have to try being a sex slave before saying its better. Fucked in every hole you got fileld with some slobs jism 10X a day, then a buller in the head when you get too skanky for taste, maybe not so good:cum:

daddysslvt11

Fresh Meat
Agreed man! Terrible as it sounds to say, even being a sex slave is a step up to the life they’d live otherwise. Funny how the bs libtard groups over here in the states will bitch about reparations, their ancestors being slaves, etc.. when you can go online and see countless vids in real time from Afghanistan or Libya of actual legit slave markets, yet never hear them utter a peep
my goal in life is you be the sole reason ppl like you suffer. i want to watch the life drain from you. i think that would be so fun.

Back