Crime Store Shooting (3 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
These deranged white people feel so entitled to take peoples lives just cause they are worthless sacks of shit, all these fat Reddit mod redneck hick whites should be slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible, taking out the inbred fuckers will do the world a huge favor
What race are u and why do u hate whites so much

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Lolz America. Yee Haw more guns yall. Lets be safe out there. Fantastic vid by the way cheers.
personally im always for more guns, but thats because im armed and rarely associate with certain people.... and you know dont care if the weak cleanse themselves.

So it was just someone going postal at foodsco, it was less crazy than people leaving with shopping carts filled with food escaping a fat shooter.
.... p sure she was using it as a walker, my grandmother has horrific back pain (she had bad back pain, had surgery and it got way worse) and thats exactly what she does and thats also exactly how she walks. i feel bad for that woman, i doubt she couldve moved any faster if her life depended on it... wait shit lmfao it did

Last edited:

LIL JADED

Rookie
These deranged white people feel so entitled to take peoples lives just cause they are worthless sacks of shit, all these fat Reddit mod redneck hick whites should be slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible, taking out the inbred fuckers will do the world a huge favor

You a negro? Nice, we need to have more negros here. That'll help keep them white supremacists in check.

Back