animals Strange Visitor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Elephants are lovely animals if treated well me and my wife met some many years ago when a circus was in town and they were staked outside to graze I don’t know if you guys know what Malt Loaf is here in UK its like a dense heavily fruited malty loaf you love it or hate it any way we happened to have a bag full off these malt loafs for reasons too long for here and the elephants fucking loved them they were wrapping trunks round us to try and get them. I remember elephants have really long eyelashes and they make like deep rumbling sounds from inside. This circus guy came over to see what we were up to my missis says feeding them malt loaf he says how many have they had ? She showed him the wrappers in the bag he says Jesus Christ can you imagine the shits they're going to get later ? We fucked off at that point.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
It's cute and fun right up until the day that the elephant wakes up and remembers that it's a bloodthirsty savage beast and destroys everything in sight. I love and appreciate the intelligence and seemingly noble character of the elephant but there are plenty of videos showing elephants stomping on people, running through towns on a rampage, and wreaking havoc for no obvious reason.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Elephants are lovely animals if treated well me and my wife met some many years ago when a circus was in town and they were staked outside to graze I don’t know if you guys know what Malt Loaf is here in UK its like a dense heavily fruited malty loaf you love it or hate it any way we happened to have a bag full off these malt loafs for reasons too long for here and the elephants fucking loved them they were wrapping trunks round us to try and get them. I remember elephants have really long eyelashes and they make like deep rumbling sounds from inside. This circus guy came over to see what we were up to my missis says feeding them malt loaf he says how many have they had ? She showed him the wrappers in the bag he says Jesus Christ can you imagine the shits they're going to get later ? We fucked off at that point.
You and your wife are serial bludgeoners I bet. You beat people with your loaves and then eat the weapon.

McM

ARSELING
Where I grew up we collected bread rests for the horses in the neighborhood. Mostly a thing of my sister to bring the bread to the stable.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Nice story bro...NOT!!! Nobody cares! Shut the fuck up!!!!

Back