Crime Strippers Coming Home From Work (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

espanky

Rookie
Heeyyy does that big bootie ass on the green goes by the stage name "DIAMOND LAQUISHA LOVE", if so she took all my money with those 30 sec lap dances...KARMA BITCH!
S

Whenever I go anywhere public, I wind my purse strap over my wrist several times. I don't care if they have any kind of weapon, even a gun. They won't take my property away. It would be, as the proverbial saying goes: over my dead body.
So you rathet get smoked than give it up....So smart! 🤦‍♀️

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Heeyyy does that big bootie ass on the green goes by the stage name "DIAMOND LAQUISHA LOVE", if so she took all my money with those 30 sec lap dances...KARMA BITCH!

S

So you rathet get smoked than give it up....So smart! 🤦‍♀️
Pride comes at a price. Sometimes it pays off.

kerimk

Lurker
Whenever I go anywhere public, I wind my purse strap over my wrist several times. I don't care if they have any kind of weapon, even a gun. They won't take my property away. It would be, as the proverbial saying goes: over my dead body.
So you’d rather die than give your purse that has probably only around $50 in it? I’m sorry but that’s fucking stupid. They will get your purse no matter what so you might as well give it to them or if you want to end up here with your brain splattered all over the ground, you can resist. Your call

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Then you'll die for that purse one day if someone wants it bad enough. I never carry cash and if they take my cards easy to cancel and report stolen. It's not worth being hurt or killed over it, those women were smart about the situation.

So you’d rather die than give your purse that has probably only around $50 in it? I’m sorry but that’s fucking stupid. They will get your purse no matter what so you might as well give it to them or if you want to end up here with your brain splattered all over the ground, you can resist. Your call
I agree, no matter how 'ard that you think you maybe, a junkie with a knife isn't exactly worth the hospital trip if lucky or the diseases on that knife.

I got into a brawl the other month against four 'lads' and the only thing that saved me was them not having a weapon, they were physically weak (never done a days work). I was lucky but that is just it, luck

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Then you'll die for that purse one day if someone wants it bad enough. I never carry cash and if they take my cards easy to cancel and report stolen. It's not worth being hurt or killed over it, those women were smart about the situation.
Yes, yes, of course you gave wise counsel and I totally agree with it for other people. The state of humanity sickens me though. Nothing surprises me anymore. Sometimes I just hope one will choose me so I can vent my feelings right into their face, preferably with a wooden baseball bat.

They can try to get my purse. I've had plenty of time to be creative so I'd like to try out a couple...

Last edited:

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Yes, yes, of course you gave wise counsel and I totally agree with it for other people. The state of humanity sickens me though. Nothing surprises me anymore. Sometimes I just hope one will choose me so I can vent my feelings right into their face, preferably with a wooden baseball bat.

They can try to get my purse. I've had plenty of time to be creative so I'd like to try out a couple...
Just buy a gun no need for a aluminum mini slugger.

Back