Crime Student Slapping Trans Teacher 🤬 (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

bdog120

Fresh Meat
just the title screams nigger. But ummmm that ain’t no woman you fucking kike!
That faggot queer deserves it, its lucky it got off so ez, you crackers need to be put in your fuckin place… y’all really think you still run shit😂😂 look at yourself for example, probably an inbred meth smoking cracker who probably fantasizes about shooting up schools all day while also having a 2 inch dick.. you talk about niggers in every post when you should be the one going to the slavery camps you fuckin ugly scrawny Jew.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I aint no fucking kike. I just noticed the trans thing outside of the tits. Watch what you say to me..
Some people have a compulsion to mouth off that overrides their ability to spend two minutes checking who you are on this site before doing so!

methedup77

Well Known Member
That faggot queer deserves it, its lucky it got off so ez, you crackers need to be put in your fuckin place… y’all really think you still run shit😂😂 look at yourself for example, probably an inbred meth smoking cracker who probably fantasizes about shooting up schools all day while also having a 2 inch dick.. you talk about niggers in every post when you should be the one going to the slavery camps you fuckin ugly scrawny Jew.
When you make 6 figures and can post as much as I do on gg come at me. Til then. Lets see a picture of you with a noose around your neck so I can masturbste

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I don't think you need to physically assault the mental, but I would not attend nor allow my child to be brainwashed by a trans teacher. Period...

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
So... It's not okay to beat up these gender confused trannies? What? We have to have the right to kick them in the face! And the social norm is to point and laugh and make them feel like freaks so at least some of them will go and kill themselves. I mean, you can't tell me I'm wrong here! LOL

Back