fights Stupid bitches fighting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Say what you want about these skinny slants. But, the ability with the squats is unmatched. Slapping, smoking, shitting... it's unbelievable.
There's an anatomical advantage in Asians (Australian Aborigines and other ethic groups), with what's termed "squatting facets". These are larger and flatter to facilitate squatting. Located on the Talus (bone connecting the ankle to the foot) and the distal tibia (shin).

derp28

Rookie
There's an anatomical advantage in Asians (Australian Aborigines and other ethic groups), with what's termed "squatting facets". These are larger and flatter to facilitate squatting. Located on the Talus (bone connecting the ankle to the foot) and the distal tibia (shin).
1718697969833.png

Bostonjohn

Rookie
I reaned that from Bobby Ree and Andrew Santino. I think I did anyways... It's amazing.

Back