accident taking a break from riding (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

" Motorcycle-legs" . I coined this when I was in a large public hospital waiting for surgery. A large room for orthopedic injuries, with about 15-20 guys . Also waiting for surgery. 13 days I watched and observed guys coming and going. I became pretty good at guessing those with "motorcycle-legs". Xtra large bulky cast. White plaster cast with purple stain(s). From blood due to compound fractures, where the bone broke the person's skin causing it to bleed. Human blood turns purple when it comes in contact with plaster .
I really enjoy riding a motorcycle. But not enough the plaster turns purple.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
On the bright side, he survived. However I don't know how well he'll be able to ride from this point on - might be a permanent break for him. If he is ever able to do it again, he might want to consider wearing a shirt and pants at the very least! Fucking fuckwit! 🦵

Teetee

Rookie
A man had his leg skinned after being hit by a bus this Tuesday morning (18), in Rio de Janeiro.

According to information, the Meliante was being chased by a car and ended up losing control of the motorcycle.

View attachment 624004
Ever notice how these third world people be having some horrific shit happen to them and they just be sitting there all calm and shut like it ain't no biggie. 🤔

Back