animals Tapeworm out of cats arse. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Thread 'Man Pulls 32-Foot Tapeworm Out Of His Anus' https://goregrish.com/threads/man-pulls-32-foot-tapeworm-out-of-his-anus.92483/

Okay, How about a man instead then..?
😂🤣😂
Oh hai @ThunderCat - I thouhgt you weren't talking to me anymore because.... well, y'know..... "I'm apparently someone else?"

I'll be frank.... the idea of watching parasites being removed from hosts is not anything that I'd willingly put myself through, in person, or in viewing. Plus, I know first-hand that the only things worth watching coming out of a person's ass is shit, cock, or a litany of girthy sextoys.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Oh hai @ThunderCat - I thouhgt you weren't talking to me anymore because.... well, y'know..... "I'm apparently someone else?"

I'll be frank.... the idea of watching parasites being removed from hosts is not anything that I'd willingly put myself through, in person, or in viewing. Plus, I know first-hand that the only things worth watching coming out of a person's ass is shit, cock, or a litany of girthy sextoys.
You could be someone else, But someone in whom has offended me in the past though... Nope! So couldn't care less tbh. It was all jokes with you and couple others with a few of us here..Alot think that Irvan is back too BUT they still comment and speak to Eric. It's not meant in a nasty way, alot of ex banned members seem to re appear as far as I've seen others write and speak about. Even witnessed one or two. The fact is the Dickhead ones don't tend to last that long after sudden resurrection or they get figured out that they are an ex dickhead and off they go again. As far as I've seen, you've not been a dickhead. 🤔😂😂

Also this is WHY people should not bite their fingernails. It tends to lead to worm eggs in their bodies..🤢🤢🤮

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
You could be someone else, But someone in whom has offended me in the past though... Nope! So couldn't care less tbh. It was all jokes with you and couple others with a few of us here..Alot think that Irvan is back too BUT they still comment and speak to Eric. It's not meant in a nasty way, alot of ex banned members seem to re appear as far as I've seen others write and speak about. Even witnessed one or two. The fact is the Dickhead ones don't tend to last that long after sudden resurrection or they get figured out that they are an ex dickhead and off they go again. As far as I've seen, you've not been a dickhead. 🤔😂😂

Also this is WHY people should not bite their fingernails. It tends to lead to worm eggs in their bodies..🤢🤢🤮
I guess I should be thankful then that I suffer from a slight underbite - my incisors never really aligned fully, so nibbling things was not something I could do well, so no biting nails.

I've seen the whole Ivan/Eric thing, and as I arrived too late to even know quite what the fuck is going on, I'm just content to laugh at the antics he gets up to, and the shovel-loads of crap that others dump on him.

Back