beatings Teacher Gives Student Saying N Word Smackdown (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
At least that kid has something to aspire to.

Modern kids: if you're at school with an attitude and a disrespectful mouth, you should be removed from school and sent to juvenile detention for a month.

You're at school to learn, not be a pint-sized badass.
I disagree, the modern school is simply a prison training center. The children get to fight and kill eachother, with the consequence being further detention after school hours, while in normal situations being herded around by the guards, I mean "teachers", all while being overseen by a warden called a principal who has the power to decide the student's fate on a whim - detention, suspension, expulsion- which would dictate the student's future as either successful slave worker or unemployed future prisoner.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I disagree, the modern school is simply a prison training center. The children get to fight and kill eachother, with the consequence being further detention after school hours, while in normal situations being herded around by the guards, I mean "teachers", all while being overseen by a warden called a principal who has the power to decide the student's fate on a whim - detention, suspension, expulsion- which would dictate the student's future as either successful slave worker or unemployed future prisoner.
In an American school, perhaps that is the case. It would explain why America has such a laughably poor education rating.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Repeat mode is a malfunction that is only stopped by a knockout or death. It's in the hard wiring of the Skynet BT series in order to reboot them after changing the hardware or starting over with a replacement model.

I'm from England and I'm shocked how much school has changed, I'm sure it's same over here now but when I was in school, generally speaking, we had a level of respect for our teachers, even the teachers we hated we didn't let them know it. Although one dude threw a dinner plate at a teachers head and it smashed all over the place and the teacher was slumped face down on the table like he just got sniped by Harvey Oswald.

Back