Teenage girl jihadis 'want to come home' after joining Islamic State... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

spaze

Rookie
:phand: 2 young girls whole life ahead of them I mean what the fuck im seriously not surprised by much anymore sit back and watch the circus called life.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
55285959.jpg

These two girls are probably Bosnians and not converts, -ic surnames are typical for south slavic populations.
The article does not mention anything about converting so that's my assumption.

You're right. They're Bosnian immigrants, so they were probably already muslims. They were going to a mosque and getting their little air heads filled with with as much bullshit as their pussies ended up filled with Chechen cum...

However, I think they deserve a second chance! Shit how many of you guys remember being 15? Did you ever do anything dumb? Did you ever feel like you deserved a second chance? They're kids FFS!! Kids do stupid shit, but we help put them back on the path. We don't turn ugly on our kids when they fuck up! These girls deserve to be brought back home and given a chance to appreciate the value of the life they left behind. Remember when you were that age, and stop being such venomous cunts

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
if the 2 girls are pregnant they're not allow back until after the baby is born and given to the father and his family..

in arab countries the fathers rights to the children are greater than mothers and he gets them in divorce as and bears the fathers family name..

so they belong to father and his immediate family *carbon opposite of america which favors mothers get the kids

the chechnya woman and black widows are thousand times prettier than these gals

Reactions: McM

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
You're right. They're Bosnian immigrants, so they were probably already muslims. They were going to a mosque and getting their little air heads filled with with as much bullshit as their pussies ended up filled with Chechen cum...

However, I think they deserve a second chance! Shit how many of you guys remember being 15? Did you ever do anything dumb? Did you ever feel like you deserved a second chance? They're kids FFS!! Kids do stupid shit, but we help put them back on the path. We don't turn ugly on our kids when they fuck up! These girls deserve to be brought back home and given a chance to appreciate the value of the life they left behind. Remember when you were that age, and stop being such venomous cunts
Whatever you are smoking-- I WANT SOME.

tron

Lurker
These young bitches trust out of the states motherfuckers than there on kind? I hope they get gang raped everyday! We are virgins and we want guys that cut off heads (satan) ito sleep with us and enjoy what Americans only dream of. Dumb bitches , why can't I find dumb ass bitches.

Back