Terry 'Evel Knievel' Bolinger's 10 Trash Can Cycle Jump 1976 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Screenshot_2022-04-19-02-36-04.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I actually really wanna know
Well, his 'mom' thrashed him for wearing her jump suit. His dad thrashed him for failing the jump and his uncles fucked him just for LOL's. LOL, LOL,LOL.

His Monday was even worse as the swelling from his balls hitting those silly gear shift handles they had right at crutch level.

His girl friend dropped him because he was no longer famous and his male friends fucked him some more.

So he thinks his gayness now is linked to the trauma he experienced when he had his chance to get out of his Indiana shit hole but failed.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
are you sure this kid's hero was Evel Kneivel?
my money is on Super Dave Osborne
p.s. what's a Hoosier....?
20230130_235337.jpg

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Awesome video! Nostalgia hit hard with this one, I broke my collarbone 3 different times attempting similar stunts, I'd love to turn the clock back and break it one last time 🔥

mrln

silent ghost
are you sure this kid's hero was Evel Kneivel?
my money is on Super Dave Osborne
p.s. what's a Hoosier....?View attachment 654294
Hoosier is the official demonym for the people of the U.S. state of Indiana. The origin of the term remains a matter of debate, but "Hoosier" was in general use by the 1840s, having been popularized by Richmond resident John Finley's 1833 poem "The Hoosier's Nest". Wikipedia

i remember doing shit like tat as a kid. we all thought we were "evil knievils" back then. yes he was inspiring. because of him,i wanted to be a stunt man when i grow up.
true story.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Hoosier is the official demonym for the people of the U.S. state of Indiana. The origin of the term remains a matter of debate, but "Hoosier" was in general use by the 1840s, having been popularized by Richmond resident John Finley's 1833 poem "The Hoosier's Nest". Wikipedia

i remember doing shit like tat as a kid. we all thought we were "evil knievils" back then. yes he was inspiring. because of him,i wanted to be a stunt man when i grow up.
true story.
thank you 🙂

Back