Texas Airport Worker Suicided Himself by Leaping Into Jet Engine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

Highlights:
  • Airline worker killed after being ‘ingested’ into engine at San Antonio Airport
  • Delta Flight 1111 was taxying to the gate, with one engine on at that time, and a worker was ingested into that engine at 10:25 p.m.
  • The worker, identified Monday as 27-year-old David Renner, died of blunt and sharp force injuries
  • The medical examiner’s office said staff “saw signs that pointed to suicide”

NYPICHPDPICT000013261429.jpg

Airport1.jpg

Jesus, I'll give him marks for originality. But fuck sakes, you've just spent 3 hours on an old A319, just want to get home or to your hotel and this asshole decides to screw up your evening.

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka

Highlights:
  • Airline worker killed after being ‘ingested’ into engine at San Antonio Airport
  • Delta Flight 1111 was taxying to the gate, with one engine on at that time, and a worker was ingested into that engine at 10:25 p.m.
  • The worker, identified Monday as 27-year-old David Renner, died of blunt and sharp force injuries

Airport1.jpg

Jesus, I'll give him marks for originality. But fuck sakes, you've just spent 3 hours on an old A319, just want to get home or to your hotel and this asshole decides to screw up your evening.
Hey new guy...bet you won't jump into that engine..... bitch hold my meth pipe!

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

Highlights:

Airport1.jpg

One less bitch .

Back