Serious Texas Mall Shooting ~ 8 Dead (May 2023) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

8 killed in Texas mall shooting, gunman also dead

Allen, Texas, May 7, 2023,

A gunman stepped out of a silver sedan and started shooting people at a Dallas-area outlet mall Saturday, killing eight and wounding seven others — three critically — before being killed by a police officer who happened to be nearby, authorities said.

Authorities did not immediately provide details about the victims at Allen Premium Outlets, a sprawling outdoor shopping center, but witnesses reported seeing children among them. Some said they also saw what appeared to be a police officer and a mall security guard unconscious on the ground.

The shooting, the latest eruption of what has been an unprecedented pace of mass killings in the U.S., sent hundreds fleeing in panic. Barely a week before, authorities say, a man fatally shot five people in Cleveland, Texas, after a neighbor asked him to stop firing his weapon while a baby slept.

A 16-year-old pretzel stand employee, Maxwell Gum, described a virtual stampede of shoppers. He and others sheltered in a storage room.
“We started running. Kids were getting trampled,” Gum said. “My co-worker picked up a 4-year-old girl and gave her to her parents.”

Dashcam video that circulated online showed the gunman getting out of a car and shooting at people on the sidewalk. More than three dozen shots could be heard as the vehicle recording the video drove off.

Allen Fire Chief Jonathan Boyd said seven people including the shooter died at the scene. Nine victims were taken to area hospitals, but two of them died.
Three of the wounded were in critical condition in the evening, Boyd said, and four were stable.

An Allen Police officer was in the area on an unrelated call when he heard shots at 3:36 p.m., the police department wrote on Facebook.
“The officer engaged the suspect and neutralized the threat. He then called for emergency personnel,” it added.

Mass killings are happening with staggering frequency in the United States this year: an average of about one a week, according to a database maintained by The Associated Press and USA Today in partnership with Northeastern University.

The White House said President Biden had been briefed on the shooting and the administration had offered support to local officials. Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who has signed laws easing firearms restrictions following past mass shootings, called it an “unspeakable tragedy.”

Source

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
texas.png

Nyark

Lurker
People : Every year hundreds of our children die just for going to school. People die just because they went shopping, or went to a concert, or in a bar, etc... We need to do something ! Enough !

USA: Yeah let's ban women from having abortions and transgender people from going to the bathroom !

Nah really this country continues to amaze me year after year in human mediocrity. We should do a thorough scientific study of their brains, I don't think we'd be ready for the result.

Aaaboutit

pessimist
People : Every year hundreds of our children die just for going to school. People die just because they went shopping, or went to a concert, or in a bar, etc... We need to do something ! Enough !

USA: Yeah let's ban women from having abortions and transgender people from going to the bathroom !

Nah really this country continues to amaze me year after year in human mediocrity. We should do a thorough scientific study of their brains, I don't think we'd be ready for the result.

Liberal?

Foreigner?

Not sure what utopia you live in but having guns is our constitutional right. There's a reason we have that right in our constitution. You have a problem argue it up with the Supreme Court. Or get your state to pass new gun laws. Or amend the constitution.

Nyark

Lurker
Liberal?

Foreigner?

Not sure what utopia you live in but having guns is our constitutional right. There's a reason we have that right in our constitution. You have a problem argue it up with the Supreme Court. Or get your state to pass new gun laws. Or amend the constitution.
1776 isn't 2023. People, populations, reasons and technologies have changed.
Do you really think you need to have 34 assault rifles 5 revolvers and 15 kgs of munitions to defend your house ?
C'mon you're not in the trenches of Verdun.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Do you really think you need to have 34 assault rifles 5 revolvers and 15 kgs of munitions to defend your house ?
From what I have read on this site some people are preparing for the next civil war sadly 🙁.

Agreed completely. As a combat veteran, the perspectives of the hardcore 2nd amendment proponents are so off-kilter the ruse of "defending our constitutional rights" has slipped enough to reveal the bigotry it masks.

Agreed but the only reason this government hasn't totally enslaved us is because they knowvits citizens are armed. It's not about protecting your home or valuables. It's about protecting your freedom. Gun control never solves the problem. It punishes the lawabiding citizen while the criminals remain armed to the teeth. And notice the narrative? Authorities are investigating " white supremist" and " neo nazi" ties to the shooter. Am I the only person to see this pos is as brown as a turd? Put on your thinking caps kids. This is an unavoidable outcome of people becoming alienated and fed up. It's not gonna end anytime soon.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran

What do you propose? Bans, more laws? Because that's what every Liberal dolt in America is shouting -- forgetting that criminals bent on murder aren't exactly getting their firepower from the local gun shops.

Are you as outraged at the body counts in inner cities, on any given weekend? In Baltimore recently, 12 people got shot in a 12 hour time span. No one blinked an eye, and mainstream media (predictably) didn't start beating the drum for gun bans either.

See, the Left is a very fickle bunch. They wait like credulous little foot soldiers for their orders to start an uproar. Mainstream media cherry picks it's tragedies to fawn over, mentions "mass shooting" over and over, until people like yourselves are riled up.

But yeah, keep ignoring the bodies dropping in Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, L.A. and in every other Liberal cesspool. Your leaders want it that way.

Guns are the reason the crime rates are high in the US.
Wrong. Inner city baboons and other fatherless ghetto trash are the reason. Check the stats.

Guns don't get up on their own and start killing.

The NRA which has never had so many profits as in recent years
What a coincidence :jack:
Yes, but NRA members are average citizens who lawfully own and/or carry.

I guarantee you that Tyrone and Felonius Jenkins aren't NRA members, nor are they getting their guns from legal dealers -- but they ARE definitely responsible for most of the gun violence in America.

Last edited:

bri0186

NewbieX
Crazy ass mentally ill Liberal democrats have been responsible for most of the mass shootings lately. Guns are not the issue mentally disturbed Democrats are

so are we ignoring the millions and millions of kids killed by abortions every year? are we ignoring that there’s about 25,000-30,000 homicides with guns per year and anywhere from 1,500,000 to 3,000,000 defensive gun uses per year? are we ignoring that criminals are going to get guns regardless? are we ignoring places like a UK with all their knife crime, gonna take kitchen knives away as well? its almost as if you can take the tool away but the violence goes fucking nowhere 😂😂. are we ignoring the thousands of fully automatic weapons the cartel brings into our country every day that the criminals have all the access in the world to? you seem like a libtard but since you dont need a gun to be safe i encourage you to come take them👍😀

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
What do you propose? Bans, more laws? Because that's what every Liberal dolt in America is shouting -- forgetting that criminals bent on murder aren't exactly getting their firepower from the local gun shops.

Are you as outraged at the body counts in inner cities, on any given weekend? In Baltimore recently, 12 people got shot in a 12 hour time span. No one blinked an eye, and mainstream media (predictably) didn't start beating the drum for gun bans either.

See, the Left is a very fickle bunch. They wait like credulous little foot soldiers for their orders to start an uproar. Mainstream media cherry picks it's tragedies to fawn over, mentions "mass shooting" over and over, until people like yourselves are riled up.

But yeah, keep ignoring the bodies dropping in Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, L.A. and in every other Liberal cesspool. Your leaders want it that way.

Wrong. Inner city baboons and other fatherless ghetto trash are the reason. Check the stats.

Guns don't get up on their own and start killing.

Yes, but NRA members are average citizens who lawfully own and/or carry.

I guarantee you that Tyrone and Felonius Jenkins aren't NRA members, nor are they getting their guns from legal dealers -- but they ARE definitely responsible for most of the gun violence in America.
Hell yeah well said and I'm glad you said it cuz I didn't feel like typing that much

Back