Serious Texas Mall Shooting ~ 8 Dead (May 2023) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

freebsd

Well Known Member
People : Every year hundreds of our children die just for going to school. People die just because they went shopping, or went to a concert, or in a bar, etc... We need to do something ! Enough !

USA: Yeah let's ban women from having abortions and transgender people from going to the bathroom !

Nah really this country continues to amaze me year after year in human mediocrity. We should do a thorough scientific study of their brains, I don't think we'd be ready for the result.
Carry a gun and then the killer dies instead.
If the women shoot the guy in their bathroom, that also stops.
Putting lipstick on a pig does not make it a movie actress, it is still a pig.

Guns are the reason the crime rates are high in the US.
No, LAWS are the reason crime is high.
Use your head. If it isn't illegal to shoot someone, no crime is committed when you shoot them.

1776 isn't 2023. People, populations, reasons and technologies have changed.
Do you really think you need to have 34 assault rifles 5 revolvers and 15 kgs of munitions to defend your house ?
C'mon you're not in the trenches of Verdun.
Waco proved you need even more than that.

Last edited:

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Every 300 years or so this country requires a civil war to clean things up. It’s like restarting your iPhone when it goes wonky.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Do you really think you need to have 34 assault rifles 5 revolvers and 15 kgs of munitions to defend your house ?
guns canons 2.jpg

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Yeah, that's why knife crime is so high in the UK ...
Take the gun away, they use knives ... take that away, they'll revert back to sticks and stones.
And don't think people can't become "mass murderers" (4 people+ I believe from memory) without guns.
Hell, remember the French cop who got beheaded a couple years ago ?
The French church goes lady who also got half beheaded and the other sliced up, again, 2-3 years ago ?

The ability to own a gun and willingness to use them could have saved those lives.

Guns are the great equalizer, which is why I believe they are in the US constitution. To fight any tyranny, even domestic.
Funny you talk about abortions, you know those in most part were lives being snuffed out ? (actual number depends on when you consider the growing child a child (first heartbeat, if you ask me).

As a French person, I can only wish we were allowed to own guns.
A tool is a tool, doesn't matter what tool it is, if a fool decides to use it for evil, he will ... at least other people being allowed to also have guns levels the playing field.

If anything, more people should have guns.
Oddly (funnily), gun crime happens the most in the cities and states that have the most strict anti gun laws ... as if those places created something called "prime & easy targets".
More guns just means faster karma if you chose to be a dick about it and use yours for evil.

What can you do if someone has a knife and is hellbent on killing you ?
Not much.

Guns exist, it's the reality we live in, and everyone should have one.
The only reason you don't go punk someone your own size or bigger in the face is because you know you risk getting wrecked yourself.
Well, it's the same when everyone else around you has a gun, consequences become real big real fast, and you're way less likely to be a fool.

There is a much better video, can't seem to find it though ... but I'm in favor.

Last edited:

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Sure, the crime was committed with a firearm. Does that mean you have to piss off a bunch of armed, but otherwise, law-abiding citizens by taking away a tool they find useful? No. There are plenty of ways to get an illicit firearm so that criminals outgun the average officer by having machine guns. It's just going to create more problems for us to take them away and furthermore, you're going to turn away the last remaining group of people who really support our government and trust in our civil services. Checks and balances are important and this one is an important balance when we live in the country with the largest standing military in the world. Not something everyone considers and kind of a unique situation.

deathtous

NewbieX
Fuck outta here. Do your research. America is ranked 85 in the world for mass shootings. It’s this generations mental health because they need attention. Here’s another thing, how about you make drugs illegal? That way scumbags stop overdosing on fentanyl… oh wait never mind. It still finds its ways into the country. How about making murder illegal?…. Oh wait it still happens. I promise you if the gov tried to take the god given right to have a gun away, it wil be a war, and you’ll be on the wrong side I promise

Honestly, just kill yourself already, you are arguing about gun-laws on a gore website, if its such a big deal to you then go protest, then maybe someone will kill you for you.

Conmer

Lurker
Yeah, that's why knife crime is so high in the UK ...
Take the gun away, they use knives ... take that away, they'll revert back to sticks and stones.
And don't think people can't become "mass murderers" (4 people+ I believe from memory) without guns.
Hell, remember the French cop who got beheaded a couple years ago ?
The French church goes lady who also got half beheaded and the other sliced up, again, 2-3 years ago ?

The ability to own a gun and willingness to use them could have saved those lives.

Guns are the great equalizer, which is why I believe they are in the US constitution. To fight any tyranny, even domestic.
Funny you talk about abortions, you know those in most part were lives being snuffed out ? (actual number depends on when you consider the growing child a child (first heartbeat, if you ask me).

As a French person, I can only wish we were allowed to own guns.
A tool is a tool, doesn't matter what tool it is, if a fool decides to use it for evil, he will ... at least other people being allowed to also have guns levels the playing field.

If anything, more people should have guns.
Oddly (funnily), gun crime happens the most in the cities and states that have the most strict anti gun laws ... as if those places created something called "prime & easy targets".
More guns just means faster karma if you chose to be a dick about it and use yours for evil.

What can you do if someone has a knife and is hellbent on killing you ?
Not much.

Guns exist, it's the reality we live in, and everyone should have one.
The only reason you don't go punk someone your own size or bigger in the face is because you know you risk getting wrecked yourself.
Well, it's the same when everyone else around you has a gun, consequences become real big real fast, and you're way less likely to be a fool.

There is a much better video, can't seem to find it though ... but I'm in favor.

Oh my fucking god yes, this is always my arguement against anti-gun motherfuckers. They're always like "jUsT tAkE tHe GuNs AwAy" even if EVERY SINGLE GUN just dissappeared of the face of the Earth then there would be stabbings and fuck kniws, maybe even crossbow shootings.

Back