bizarre Tf is it with nignogs and McDonalds? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
When you realise that slavery should never have been abolished. Niggers simply cannot behave.
That just means that you'll have misbehaving slaves - which just isn't good for productivity.

America should do a nation-wide census, and anyone who identifies as "African-American" should be sent to Africa (bulk transport container ships will suffice - if it was good enough for their ancestors, it's good enough now). If they identify as American, then let them stay, and show how much they want to contribute to the nation. If they fail at that - round them up, and either use them for experimentation, or grind them down for fertilizer. [That last part also applies to Caucasians, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc.]

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
That just means that you'll have misbehaving slaves - which just isn't good for productivity.

America should do a nation-wide census, and anyone who identifies as "African-American" should be sent to Africa (bulk transport container ships will suffice - if it was good enough for their ancestors, it's good enough now). If they identify as American, then let them stay, and show how much they want to contribute to the nation. If they fail at that - round them up, and either use them for experimentation, or grind them down for fertilizer. [That last part also applies to Caucasians, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc.]
If they misbehave then they're just killed. However, I do like your idea of shipping them off back to the shithole of their origin - they always bleat on about BLM aand Africa so let them fuck off back there.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Hitler targeted the wrong race. He should have gone for these N!ggers. They too much trouble for this Universe, they need to be eradicated , do whatever means is possible to remove these ape like sub humans, they may have 10" cocks but certainly no brain.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Thanks for the scourge, Abe...

Hitler targeted the wrong race. He should have gone for these N!ggers. They too much trouble for this Universe, they need to be eradicated , do whatever means is possible to remove these ape like sub humans, they may have 10" cocks but certainly no brain.
Nig-gers were in check back then..... they knew their place and every white nation wasn't infested with them like it is today.... so there wasn't a need for them....
The joos caused the infestation we have today, hence why Hitler was trying to head off the filthy joos before everything you see today happened... well, NOW look where we are....

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
No prefrontal cortex havin mfrs JHC pinche animales

He never really did target blacks, they were already in Austria before he went big time, and the juice imported them there for dievercity purposes. When Jesse Owens attended the Olympics, he and other athletes were gifted valuable oak trees, and was very adored by the German people. Owen's tree still stands today. Africans in the middle east participated in the German war effort as well. Hell, I've even got video of some jogger thug talkin to the camera about the same shit and how blacks kill each other more than Hitler could ever supposedly dream of doing, while brandishing his decently done bust of Hitler himself on his black forearm.

also participated with the Reich

Last edited:

Alkamancito

Rookie
If they misbehave then they're just killed. However, I do like your idea of shipping them off back to the shithole of their origin - they always bleat on about BLM aand Africa so let them fuck off back there.

Tell me you are a yellow chink without telling me you are a yellow chink!

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
It frosts me that the title of the video is "8 children arrested." These are not children, they are teenagers! Actually, teenapers. So often, media tries to skew perspectives in favor of the pavement apes. It is not the case that these are young children who don't know better. They know perfectly well what they should and shouldn't be doing, they're just criminals.

Ambizzle

Lurker
He was told to leave and chose not to... why the fuck is confused about why he is being arrested. Is he retarded? He has to be. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people become once a pair of cuffs are put on them. Its as if they can't begin to comprehend that breaking the law can get them arrested.

Back