Police That'll Teach Not To Resist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
@Sheepio is the welfare nigger rat eating accidental spawn of a whore for whom this meme is tailored to :nig:

Tonight I will be holding educational Classes for Negros on how to deal with The Cops and live longer. It will only be a 2 minute session cos I only need to get one sentence across to their Chimpanzee brain, and that is.......Comply you mother fuckers !!!
Dammm, ahh shieett. Could chu repiet thet my niggah? 🤨

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I had to play it at quarter speed to be sure, but yeah, it looks like a white guy. Damn. Well, he doubly deserved what he got, for resisting arrest and for bestiality.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
She managed to shoot him six times but after the second shot he was dead af, she got him good, on the ground struggling had to have hit him in the heart, he noodle legged that's instant detachment, would say spine shot but the arms went too, which would have been a real tough target to hit from her angle of position.

Kudos she needs a year vacation unpaid of course.
What can I say the city is cheap and so am I. This type of law enforcement saves the taxpayers money housing the adult animals at the retardation clinic aka penitentiary.

pazuzu algarad

Fuck you, fuck me. We will all rot in the ground.
Ahahaha what the FUCK did you expect to happen. Too bad you didn’t shoot enough into your collapsing veins to od before you left the house.

I had to play it at quarter speed to be sure, but yeah, it looks like a white guy. Damn. Well, he doubly deserved what he got, for resisting arrest and for bestiality.

Ahahaha what the FUCK did you expect to happen. Too bad you didn’t shoot enough into your collapsing veins to od before you left the house.
Fuck me. At least there’s a few less mud sharks.

Back